Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,668
Latest reply
29,667 REPLIES 29,667

Round Table Revisited

@nicnacs_4u wrote:

@debra9275 wrote:

Kopes, we've watched a few replays of that goal.

amazing!  It has to be "goal of the year"

Nic..  Hope we're all still talking Woman LOL

Deb all`s good just don`t pop in much anymore.Would be nice to have our ebay get togethers every now and then. I still pop into Hamilton Ave, mostly on Mondays, but they have certainly got expensive don`t you think?

I'm just aboput to head off to Hamilton St this morning Nic... we still go there every Tuesday.  I agree with you about the prices now.. we mainly go there just to have a look around and a coffee

Kopes one good thing about the rest of the weekend matches... they put us well and truly in the clear ( I think we're a game ahead?)

hope we can hold it  ( sory Nic  lol)

Message 27981 of 29,668
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

At least 2 games clear of everyone except West Coast, only 1 game clear of them.

If Richmond win and Freo beats Weagles, then it looks like Tigers will have secured top spot. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 27982 of 29,668
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Go Freo!  Woman LOL

Message 27983 of 29,668
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Go Tigers tonight!

We have the Derby here on SundaySmiley Frustrated

If you t'othersiders have not already been getting it, brace yourselves for the weather I am sending you.  It has been absolutely freezing here with lots of rain and even SNOW on Bluff Knoll in the Stirling Ranges (down towards Albany).

I know you can do with the rain so more than happy to send that over but you have to take the cold too Smiley Embarassed

Hope all well with you all ..... look forward to catching up over the weekend perhaps Smiley Happy

Message 27984 of 29,668
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Grrr! Those umpires.. that's my 1st quarter analysis   

Message 27985 of 29,668
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Laney,

, we've had cold and windy, but very little rain.. our dams are only at 60% capacity already... hope we get some good rainfall before summer or else it's going to be severe water restrictions yet again

Message 27986 of 29,668
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I know. I'm not biased when looking at decisions but gee the umps need to look carefully at the desperate team trying to stop the good football of Richmond. Too much holding of the man by Geelong.

Clever tap over the head by Riewoldt for Castagna to goal. Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 27987 of 29,668
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

The umpires need to make the same decisions for both sides Kopes... seems to be a big problem they've had this year.. lack of consistency

Message 27988 of 29,668
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Agree, once an umpire lets infringements go, in fear of stopping the flow of the game then players begin to move the line.

Well Geelong certainly improved in 2nd quarter focussing on the ball rather than the man and it paid off.

Tigers will finish strong though.

And Nankervis the ruckman, takes a great defensive mark then later a clever snap and roll for a goal. Talk about versatile.

Love the selfless team work from the Tigers. A pleasure to watch.

image host
Message 27989 of 29,668
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Looking good Smiley LOL

Message 27990 of 29,668
Latest reply