Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,645
Latest reply
29,644 REPLIES 29,644

Round Table Revisited

Good morning Stringers ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Aww the grinch came and nicked the Christmas apologies thread. Oh well, there'll be another next year, although I would've liked to use some of the more classic prose for Valentine's cards. Perhaps I'll just have to be patient and wait for the monty thread ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm glad that your OH is feeling a bit better today, Prim.

Message 81 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Morning Karen, I starting to really like my thread as all the reminiscing over past events started to come out, just think how we could have been reminded of all the past deeds ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 82 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

It's nice to reminisce, Hawk, even when the memories are monstrous and disturbing,,, but hilarious :^O

12 months is such a long time to wait for the next thread ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 83 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

What I found interesting was that it was quite clear that many are more aware of the intent of such threads than I realised. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 84 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I'm dobbing.......................my grandson keeps cheating at Beetle...........*sooks*

Every time I get a piece so does he..............plus his own.

Message 85 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Flashie, what is "Beetle"?? I don't know that game

Message 86 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

It is a kids game.................I used to have it when I was a child.............so it has been around for a while.:O

Karen................you got the 162 000 snipe................I just know how much you love getting them.

Message 87 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

thanks for that Flashie, I've never seen or played that one before

I'm sure that hawk had that snipe this morning, something must've gone astray  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Message 88 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

He cheats at the game Operation too.

We had three of the grand children today..................two grand sons and one grand daughter.

The two grand sons ganged up on the grand daughter.

They were playing gangsters...............and she wanted to play too.

So they decided she needed training...............so they trained her.

And then they made her sign a contract............:^O

I have cropped our veggie garden................I am currently cooking the beetroot.................yummmmm.

Hubby wanted the broad beans for tea......................he can have them........:|

So our guinea pigs are quite happily munching away on the scraps.

Message 89 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good evening stringers

Its been a fab day here out and about catching up with friends, a big barbie at a mates shop and soon heading out again for the evening.

Gee its all go go go

On a sadder note I took my bike for a run with a club on Saturday afternoon, about 30 noisy bikes and on the way home I had a over temperature warning light come on every time I got above 90 it appears to have a possible head issue and is loosing coolant, lucky it's still under warranty but they cant look at it till the 7th, and I will miss out on the next ride on the 6th :_|   

Such is life

Message 90 of 29,645
Latest reply