Same Sex Marriage Survey

a week out from result day and allready cracks apearing on the govt side,

Same-sex marriage: 'More than a dozen' conservatives prepare alternative bill to protect religious freedoms

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-09/conservatives-to-sponsor-alternative-same-sex-marriage-bill/91...

any chance a simple change to the law "IF" the survey says YES, looks doomed allready.

we were promised, if we allowed this stupid survey to be held and if it was a yes result then it would be a simple change to the wording of the act and that will be that.

oh but here come the 'well, how about we add this, and this, oh and we dont want that.....ect ect.

again i fully expect malcom to be a 'yes' man, saying yes to whatever the guys keeping him in the PMs chair say.

Message 1 of 96
Latest reply
95 REPLIES 95

Same Sex Marriage Survey

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

I can't believe this would even come up.  "Can you tune up my hoopty? By the way, I hate gays"..........

from the australian (5).jpg

Message 91 of 96
Latest reply

Same Sex Marriage Survey

Just goes to show you, you shouldn't use Jesus and Christian in the same sentence.  Does Australia subscribe to "separation of  church and state"?

Message 92 of 96
Latest reply

Same Sex Marriage Survey

go-tazz
Community Member

To keep it in the same thread:

Australian parliament approves same-sex marriage

Message 93 of 96
Latest reply

Same Sex Marriage Survey

only a year or two too late and $100 million too expensive.

hard to believe right up until just before the vote there were still MPs stalling the vote.

Message 94 of 96
Latest reply

Same Sex Marriage Survey

These women may be the first same-sex couple to marry in Australia — and it's happening next week

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-13/same-sex-marriage-first-couple-to-tie-the-knot-next-week/92561...

Hows about we scrap the 30 day wait for this particular law change? seems fair after making the gay comunity wait so long allready.

Message 95 of 96
Latest reply

Same Sex Marriage Survey

all this did manage to distract the sheeple from more serious issues like unemploment, the loss of jobs, the shortage of power as they push ahead with  power, the homeless, the pensioners and the general yakingrenewable of the peoples freedoms.

so it was a job well done by those over paid public servants that seem to work for foreign interests and corporations before the people that elected them  

Message 96 of 96
Latest reply