Serious poll~~

Do you think it is about time eBay had a close look at "Report Button Abuse"?

Some posts that have 'earned' slaps have been for smilies, words like, ..it, common denominator, maturity, Ranga, befuddlement...... and the list goes on and on.

I am sure everyone can add a few of there own that have been slapped, not because they violated board policy but because someone was bored and thought it was "fun" to press the button.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 1 of 396
Latest reply
395 REPLIES 395

Serious poll~~

@ am-3

foul or fowl though?

Message 291 of 396
Latest reply

Serious poll~~

it was a combination of the two am3:-D

Signatures suck.
Message 292 of 396
Latest reply

Serious poll~~

😄

Message 293 of 396
Latest reply

Serious poll~~

Liveworld should look into that. I personally think that's a breach of the community values.

On that count we are in agreement 😄

In fact that is what this thread is all about

I have been pushing for the proper enforcement of community values and posting equality without the malicious reporting that is rife.

eBay mods please take note of the agreement by 59% of regular posters who are of the opinion that this issue needs some scrutiny.

The other 41% of respondents might also tell a story 🙂

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 294 of 396
Latest reply

Serious poll~~

windrake
Community Member

Don't know who this newbird id is but it's a good video. Is that Labor trying to dig itself out of the sewer??:^O out of the black hole they have created or is it Labor just trying to cover up another policy failure

Message 295 of 396
Latest reply

Serious poll~~

On that count we are in agreement 😄

In fact that is what this thread is all about

I have been pushing for the proper enforcement of community values and posting equality without the malicious reporting that is rife.

eBay mods please take note of the agreement by 59% of regular posters who are of the opinion that this issue needs some scrutiny.

The other 41% of respondents might also tell a story 🙂

:^O:^O

I wish they would do something about it too

Message 296 of 396
Latest reply

Serious poll~~

Deb are you starting to see the light like Hawk? 🙂

Message 297 of 396
Latest reply

Serious poll~~

I saw the light many years ago, remember???

it started with what you did to Riff 🙂

Message 298 of 396
Latest reply

Serious poll~~

j*oono
Community Member

Excellent snipo Deb 😄

Joono
Message 299 of 396
Latest reply

Serious poll~~

Congratuations Deb :^O