Sheldon Calls Labor Cockroaches & Morality Free Machiavellians

Tony Sheldon's stinging attack on the Labor party has shocked some to the bone. No wonder they are resigning like rats leaving the sinking ship.

His speech included:

Moral crisis of the party putting them in a catastrophic situation. Labor has failed to focus on what matters to members & supporters.

Labor has corrupt property scammers, lobbyists &  lacks moral & political purpose. He likened some to cockroaches, morality free, managerialsits & Machiavellian manoeuvres.

He said blaming all this on the NSW Labor Right is a bridge too far.

He also said fading Labor values from Canberra & the toxic lack of trust has poisoned the Labor Party.

THe machiavellian maneuvers we have all witnessedd from Gillard, the toxic political debate on here, the total moral failure of this Labor party to govern for all, not to cling onto power at the expense of everything has poisoned debate on all levels.

The wheels are falling off the bus & the rats are deserting.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Lol! I thought the title was a "Big Bang" joke thread in reference to the "Too many political threads" thread.

:^O

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

And I think I will continue to think it thus cause this topic is too boring for words. Same old, same old. 😉

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Blimey you change dresses so fast these days LD:^O

Is this the same bloke who had all the run ins with Qantas?

They had to ground the entire airline.

Nothing to see here folks, move along

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

So, bad news is no news regarding the Labor party on here.

But any tidbit of trouble, any miniscule stumble, any slip of the tongue, any gotcha moment  by any Liberal member is subject to innumerable comment  on here.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

not just 'bad news'....it's catastrophic for Labor!

the party is about to explode.

tch tch!

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

its not even news.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I've seen all your attempts to intimidate & bully on here, to drive posters away.  I have stayed out of the gutter & refused to be drawn into your grubby games..  It's water off a ducks back as you demean yourself & others with your actions.

FYI I have been a poster for  a few years on here, I don't feel the need to conjure up other ID's to have a say. I won't participate in your slimy game.

This thread is about the collapse of the Labor brand, got it?

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

yawns

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

I've just watched the news conference on TV with Gillard & Roxon. I don't know, but I just don't believe it. I cannot attribute any credence to her or the others.

There is an air of mendacity around them that smells. None of the commentators believed it all either. How can one be expected to after we have been lied to for so long.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply