Sorry

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Shoulda been a better driver

Should've gone to Specsavers.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Honestly, how gullible are you to believe that ole mate was on his normal Tuesday ice delivery run with 150 mill worth of stock when he "accidentally" swung across the road and side swiped a couple of police cars...

....obviously....

just after he had dropped off a couple of boxes to the local milk bar on the corner..... (they were not yet open so he left their weekly order on their back step next to the milk crates... yes ... they just leave the money under the mat)

and then continued merrily on his way oblivious to the small dingle he had just been in with the police cars

..... then....

in a serendipitous pique

just near the end of his run after doing a drop off of a million bucks or so shard to the coffee van near Macca's.... love him he always pays COD

Constable Plod finally has caught up to him and said

"Maaaaate, maaaate you spread the nose of my GD car like a prize fighters snoz, your eyes look like petri dishes with a passionfruit seed in the middle, whats that funny smell....where's the fire buddy???"

"Baaaaaaa" bleated the sheeple.. little more to this story methinks

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

martinw-48
Community Member
Viewmont sometimes fact is stranger than fiction but seeing as you seem to know so much about it why don't you enlighten us.

Baaa Baaa Baaa
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply