Solar Panels Drain the Sun’s Energy, Experts Say

True... apparently 

“Solar panels destroying the sun could potentially be the worst man-made climate disaster in the history of the world"

energy radiated from the sun isn’t merely captured in solar panels, but that energy is directly physically drawn from the sun by those panels, in a process they refer to as “forced photovoltaic drainage.” 

the solar panels capture the sun’s energy, but pull on the sun over time, forcing more energy to be released than the sun is actually producing,” 

http://nationalreport.net/solar-panels-drain-suns-energy-experts-say/

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

We had solar panels were I used to work. Saved about $400 a qtr. Haven't noticed the sun lacking energy 😉

In fact quite the opposite, it has been the sunniest warmest May for decades in the Sydney region. Temp reached 28deg, the hottest day in May in Sydney for 95 years.
Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

another bit of laughable propaganda funded by the oil companies? Man LOL

Signatures suck.
Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

Well we will all be screwed when this takes off http://trendinghot.net/invention-will-change-world-just-watch/,
But then if we drain enough power from the Sun it will cool , no more global warming
Photobucket
Message 14 of 29
Latest reply

I am guilty I have Solar hot water and when I was on the gold coast I had 16 Solar panels.

OMG is it all my fault that I put out the SUN 🙂

Message 15 of 29
Latest reply

Codswallop.

Pass it on to P007, because everyone is keeping it a secret.

nɥºɾ

Message 16 of 29
Latest reply

I really would love to meet one of these "experts" they would no doubt have their papers peer reviewed and be of the same ilk at the global warming/climate change/climate diversity 'experts' who also have peer reviewed opinions.

Best laugh i have had today Smiley LOL

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 17 of 29
Latest reply

....hey!!! if we get everybody in their respective continents to congregate on say, their western coastlines then all jump up and down at the same time we could make the Earth spin faster......!!!! What fun. Have to be careful we don't damage everyone's lovely crockery and glass collections thoughSmiley LOL

*wow

Message 18 of 29
Latest reply

how do you rpt it?

Message 19 of 29
Latest reply

I really would love to meet one of these "experts" they would no doubt have their papers peer reviewed and be of the same ilk at the global warming/climate change/climate diversity 'experts' who also have peer reviewed opinions.

best eye roll i had....

all year

:P

Signatures suck.
Message 20 of 29
Latest reply