Team Australia

We dropped the ball "IT'S ALL MY FAULT" crank up the soup kitchens.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AUSTRALIA.

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Team Australia

@freddie*rooster wrote:

@grandmoon wrote:

@freddie*rooster wrote:

What have you done now freddie ??

Not me grandmoon it's poor Tone he's got broad shoulders so he's taking the blame for the broken promises and the unworkable budget awwww poor Tone Woman Sad

Hahahaha. You've been mislead alright.  He didn't admit to any broken promises and blamed Labor for the budget woes  😄

Message 11 of 37
Latest reply

Team Australia

It will be interesting to see what happens with all that Boris, whether the court says the contracts are legal or not, whether abbott puts the fed funds towards the Doncaster rail link., or what's going to happen.

I have a friend who lives In one of the suburbs where property was going to be acquired. She said residents were dancing in the streets on Sat. night but I don't really think there are any guarantees one way or the other yet.
Message 12 of 37
Latest reply

Team Australia

Oh abbott did ask him to break his promise. Lol

Just saw it on the news
Message 13 of 37
Latest reply

Team Australia

@gleee58 wrote:

@freddie*rooster wrote:

@grandmoon wrote:

@freddie*rooster wrote:

What have you done now freddie ??

Not me grandmoon it's poor Tone he's got broad shoulders so he's taking the blame for the broken promises and the unworkable budget awwww poor Tone Woman Sad

Hahahaha. You've been mislead alright.  He didn't admit to any broken promises and blamed Labor for the budget woes  😄

Stop being a meany he tried his hardest to win GOLD.Woman Sad

Message 15 of 37
Latest reply

Team Australia

TA  - You bet you are! You bet I am!.Smiley

Message 16 of 37
Latest reply

Team Australia

so..........the photo shopped version of the Wicked Witch of Wittenoom - her odds are pretty good? 

Message 17 of 37
Latest reply

Team Australia

@am*3 wrote:

you hear some politicians say weird things over the years, but that's gotta be the weirdiest thing I've ever heard.   Smiley LOL

he had to have an earpiece with someone telling him what to say don't you think??

Message 18 of 37
Latest reply

Team Australia

cheers boris   .....1st dog 2 the moon 'toon LOL Smiley LOL

The Treasurer received a nasty paper cut today which he blamed on the ALP Smiley LOL

.....and still ROFL over:

You bet you are! .....You bet I am!

Message 19 of 37
Latest reply

Team Australia

@debra9275 wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

you hear some politicians say weird things over the years, but that's gotta be the weirdiest thing I've ever heard.   Smiley LOL

he had to have an earpiece with someone telling him what to say don't you think??

Yes, that would make sense otherwise.. what was that man thinking (or not thinking) when he said that.

Message 20 of 37
Latest reply