Telephone/Camera

I'd like some help buying a mobile (prepaid) that takes great pics for selling on Ebay and loading onto my computer.....and is super cheap.  I don't use a mobile much at all so don't want to pay the earth.   This is my most recent attempt to upload pics.....something very very simple to use .   My old brain aint what it used to be!Woman Frustrated  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Telephone/Camera

Bum p?

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Telephone/Camera

I prefer to use a camera for taking photos and uploading them onto computer rather than a mobile/phone.. That is just me though. others may prefer to use a mobile for photos.

buying a mobile (prepaid) that takes great pics for selling on Ebay and loading onto my computer.....and is super cheap

Super cheap and best quality camera in the phone don't go together.

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Telephone/Camera

Gilly, last year my OH bought me a SANYO 3X camera from the Post Office for $59.00. It takes great pictures and they are easy to load on to the computer. Some IGA are selling them too.

All you have to watch is that the batteries are fully charged and replaced when needed.

Hope that helps, Erica

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

Telephone/Camera

I also think you would be better off with just as camera. I have an iPhone 5 and can't load photos from it onto here directly. And it's not such a simple process to upload them onto the computer either. Just slip the memory card into the laptop and you're done with a camera.

Creator of the Most Awesome Thread Topic EVER

Telephone/Camera

I have a cheap prepaid phone. It can't take pictures, lol. And I struggle to hear what people are saying.

I bought a refurbished Kodak 14 mega pixel here on ebay for $50. It works great and easy to use. When I post pictures here, that's the camera I used to take them.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Telephone/Camera

Gill does your laptop/computer that you use have a slot for a camera card? 

Putting a camera SD or XD card in that slot, will bring all the camera photos come up in one file on your computer

From there you can select the photo you want for your ebay listing.

If the photo needs adjusting (crop, rotate etc) you need to copy and save it to your desktop (leave the original one untouched on the camera card).  This would be the same step to take whether you used a camera card or got photos from a phone.

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

Telephone/Camera

thanks everyone.   think I'll go and have some lessons....I've just bought a Sanyo 3X....can't make it work!    SHHHHHEEEESH.

Thanks for your suggestions tho everyone.

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Telephone/Camera

@lurker17260 wrote:
I also think you would be better off with just as camera. I have an iPhone 5 and can't load photos from it onto here directly. And it's not such a simple process to upload them onto the computer either. Just slip the memory card into the laptop and you're done with a camera.

A free storage service is a good way around that. I use dropbox and set my devices and comp to auto sync so as I take photos they upload to dropbox and download to devices.  The only catch is if the account is not touched in a month (I think) it (free version) cancels.

icloud works in much the same way.

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Telephone/Camera

@kengillard wrote:

thanks everyone.   think I'll go and have some lessons....I've just bought a Sanyo 3X....can't make it work!    SHHHHHEEEESH.

Thanks for your suggestions tho everyone.

Do you have a slot on your computer to put the camera card in?

If your daughter could come around to your house and show you the few simple steps needed to get the photos loaded, that would help more than going to a class. Having someone there showing you exactly what to do would be the best help.

Once you can do the basic loading of the photos, then maybe lessons would be good to learn about more features.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply