The Nosey Thread ~~~What r u doin`?~~~

Got some news,some gossip,some anything????...here`s the place to put it so everyone can see!!
Message 1 of 9,209
Latest reply
9,208 REPLIES 9,208

Wow upto 108 posts lots of yakkers here:-)Congrats to you and your OH Missllinda, 40 years is a fantastic achievement & I hope you both have many more years together:-x
Talking of pancakes I simply love those little one`s you get at markets,dusted with icysugar with lots of maple syrup and you then eat them with toothpicks,thet are simply delicious especially when they have just been cooked.
69 I didn`t realise you work at the markets too,another marketateer!!I bet you would have some great tales to tell too..
A special thanks to everyone for adding your whatevers and keeping the flame going....
Message 111 of 9,209
Latest reply

bizzylizzy_daisy
Community Member
Wow upto 108 posts lots of yakkers here:-)Congrats to you and your OH Missllinda, 40 years is a fantastic achievement & I hope you both have many more years together:-x
Talking of pancakes I simply love those little one`s you get at markets,dusted with icysugar with lots of maple syrup and you then eat them with toothpicks,thet are simply delicious especially when they have just been cooked.
69 I didn`t realise you work at the markets too,another marketateer!!I bet you would have some great tales to tell too..
A special thanks to everyone for adding your whatevers and keeping the flame going....

those are the Dutch pancakes nics ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 112 of 9,209
Latest reply

looks like you survived the day OK Nic, just checking :-x

I've never ever seen those before Nic & bizzy, must keep an eye out for them, not going to cook them myself though :^O
Message 113 of 9,209
Latest reply

Ooopps thanks BLD you can tell that I didn`t open your link......
I can`t believe I actually enjoyed my Mum`s company today as we talked instead of the usual yelling/screaming fiasco that happens all the time.Till next time.
Talking of tv shows did anyone watch Thorne on channel 2 friday night,the previous one the week before was better but I still enjoyed it.I see Taggart(sp)is back in a new series next Friday night so looking forward to that too.I kinda like most of the shows pm tv that don`t have adds..
Message 114 of 9,209
Latest reply

I watched Thorne Nic but I missed the start & it took me a little while to pick it up
Message 115 of 9,209
Latest reply

we are Geelong the greatest team of all ๐Ÿ˜›

If you cant be nice , go away and annoy someone else
Message 116 of 9,209
Latest reply

Nic that's lovely that you were able to have a good chat with your mum rather than what it has been, hopefully it might be a turnaround for her.
Message 117 of 9,209
Latest reply

Have to agree with you Tezza gotta luv my boys!!:-x

I think Pip I have to learn not to get upset when my mum says horrible things to me as I am starting to see that she is forgetting things that were once important to her...it`s just very hard at times to hold my tongue:-)
Message 118 of 9,209
Latest reply

It would be very sad to get to that stage to be forgetting things, it would be hard on her too, I could well imagine it being hard I don't think I could bite my tongue under the same circumstances.
Message 119 of 9,209
Latest reply

Oh well Pip my mum thinks nothing is wrong with her.....one minute she`ll say her mind is fine and then something will happen and she will say oh well I`m 82 what do you expect??.Anyway Linda is beckoning soon so I might bid you and everyone nite nite...:-x
Message 120 of 9,209
Latest reply