The Nosey Thread ~~~What r u doin`?~~~

Got some news,some gossip,some anything????...here`s the place to put it so everyone can see!!
Message 1 of 9,209
Latest reply
9,208 REPLIES 9,208

All my work is done, I have no fresh orders overnight so, today my plan is to join Facebook. Bozo tells me that playing Scrabble there is fun ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 11 of 9,209
Latest reply

lis351
Community Member
Reading CS, drinking coffee and waiting on Mugs glazier so we can go to the markets.
Secrets......................................... ummmmmmmmmmmm nope, cant think of anything.
Message 12 of 9,209
Latest reply

Sitting waiting for the glaziers to come fix my front window, some low life broke it just after 3am then took off, chicken livered low life!!!X-(

:O

That's horrible..

I can't understand why people do that sort of stuff...
Message 13 of 9,209
Latest reply

mugssy65
Community Member
Id like to meet them Cat and so would my baseball bat!!!X-( REAL brave scaring a woman alone at that time of night! My husband is a FIFO.

It seems 24hour emergency glaziers take your call and then wait till they are ready to call you back???. I cant find what ever it was that broke the window so I can only assume it was hand held??

Its hard to believe the fire was 16 months ago now Deb and yes everything is back to how it was before.
Message 14 of 9,209
Latest reply

Busy making babies today in our household.

Now that reminds me of a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEWIcPTgVXg
Message 15 of 9,209
Latest reply

Hi Nic:-x great thread, I think its going to be the place to be ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 16 of 9,209
Latest reply

was it really that long ago Mugss? I'm glad it's all fixed now.

I suppose we have to put up with vandals in all the capital cities, we often wake up to graffitti on our front fence. A couple of years ago one of our neighbours caught one of the culprits & chased him down the street in his jammies (I have great neighbours lol) it went to court and the kid had to reimburse us the $180 it cost us to have it cleaned & write us a letter of apology. I felt sorry for the kid, but they need to learn that it's not right to damage other's properties.
Message 17 of 9,209
Latest reply

Hi Muggsy you have a message on FB

Glad all that fire stuff finally got sorted, funny how quick they can do things when you talk about lodging complainants
Message 18 of 9,209
Latest reply

chuk_77
Community Member
chuk have you been posting or reading the ancestry thread, you might find some helpful tips in there. Flashie is a bit of an expert in that field.

& lol, I couldn't do both at once :^O so, yes, very impressive that

flashie has helped me heaps debra, she found family I knoew nothing about but has got us intrigued at who they are as they were never mentioned by the family in the past
Message 19 of 9,209
Latest reply

Well I am suppose to be taking up a curtain for my BIL.....

But I had this dream the other night about him.

In this dream he was really nasty to me because he said I changed my lunch order from prawns to chicken and it made him look silly to his friends....so he took us in his car and dumped us and we had to walk home.......:_|

Now every time I look at this curtain I don't want to do it. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Message 20 of 9,209
Latest reply