The Nosey Thread ~~~What r u doin`?~~~

Got some news,some gossip,some anything????...here`s the place to put it so everyone can see!!
Message 1 of 9,209
Latest reply
9,208 REPLIES 9,208

Morning snotties,

Dilido nice to see you about,seeing you are in the money is it your shout tomorrow at Georges??lol..just been a little cheeky:^O..
Message 4501 of 9,209
Latest reply

Good morning Snotties ๐Ÿ™‚

Everyone seems to be in a good mood. Maybe its the Christmas spirit kicking in?

Dilly, I bet you have a great sense of satisfaction from all that hard work. Both in the product and your pay packet ๐Ÿ™‚

Don't get tooo hot out there today Nics. Keep your energy levels up for tomorrow.
Message 4502 of 9,209
Latest reply

Morning treacle beaks:-)
Hope everyone has a lovely day. I am off to the hospital to see our son, who is doing well. He was very sleepy yesterday, but that is to be expected after the major surgery he has just had. His body has a lot to deal with, but he seemed in good spirits when I was talking to him yesterday on the phone.
So bye for now, bbl
Message 4503 of 9,209
Latest reply

Great to read that he is doing well. Enjoy your visit today.
Message 4504 of 9,209
Latest reply

Good morning Snotties ๐Ÿ˜„

Aww dilly girl you need a lovely, long, gentle full body massage.
OK mr FW you need to start at her feet and work up (tsk tsk ...no dordeling in the middle... pfftt men!) Finishing with the fingers through her hair, gently massaging her scalp.
Yes mr FW, the scalp... that's above the shoulders. :-D:-x

Enjoy your day at the market Nic โ™ฅ

Thoughts and the very best wishes on a speedy and easy post operative recuperation for your son Alyce:-x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4505 of 9,209
Latest reply

hi all just bumping for 3 jacks in a row
Message 4506 of 9,209
Latest reply

Icy... what you smokin' girl!:^O

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4507 of 9,209
Latest reply

good afternoon all :-x
Message 4508 of 9,209
Latest reply

What am I doing??

Hoping there is no call outs today as it is too hot be out in the sun.

Sitting here looking at ebay thinking I must go do the ironing, vacuum, put on next load of washing and then clean the bathroom.

Mmm will do it soon.
Message 4509 of 9,209
Latest reply

And a wonderful afternoon to all you lovely Snotties:-)

Alyce, very pleased your very brave son is on the way to recovery, what a huge relief that must be. :-x

Dilly, my DD received a body massager from her O/H for her birthday, she was a little disappointed because she much preferred the personal touch, however when we go down to Brissie next week, I intend to make use of it, much safer for me because when my Scouser O/H gives me a massage he leaves bruises all over me. :_|

Dixo, you forgot the wonderful Seafood Smorgasbord at Morgans, we plan to go whilst we're down that way next week...just love it; one of the many reasons I miss Brissie so much., sometimes wonder why we decided to retire in Gympie, but then I go out on our back deck and look over the mountains, and I know exactly why. Meant to mention to you quite a long time agon, we had a wonderful friend who used to live in Clontarf, her name was Elaine Wright, her husband, Charles, was a Doctor and had a surgery in Clontarf, 3 children...Roberta, Brendan & Patrick, just wondering if you ever met them?
Message 4510 of 9,209
Latest reply