The Nosey Thread ~~~What r u doin`?~~~

Got some news,some gossip,some anything????...here`s the place to put it so everyone can see!!
Message 1 of 9,209
Latest reply
9,208 REPLIES 9,208

on a train heading back, still one job to do. ๐Ÿ™‚

next time I head out this way, Im bringing my granny trolley and heading to the markets, after talking with some people, they tell me vegies are very cheap there

might head this way next week anyway
Message 71 of 9,209
Latest reply

I don't even know what Dutch pancakes are bizzy & I'd probably fall asleep if I had to wait an hour for them to rise too. :^O

I only do 'quick' pancakes here lol
Message 72 of 9,209
Latest reply

froot, I don't know where you are. but I visited nic at her market stall once & I was astounded by how cheap the fruit (even bananas) vegies, & bakery items were. It was great. If I lived closer I'd go there all the time
Message 73 of 9,209
Latest reply

sammee4211
Community Member
What R I doin? Typing this reply ๐Ÿ˜›

What have I done? The washing, the ironing (yes I iron things that actually need to be ironed), been to town to swap a top, went to Woolies to get some goodies for the bbq this evening.

News? Yep, a huge storm happening at the moment on the Gold Coast.. very unusual for this time of year and there goes SIL finishing the heap pump ๐Ÿ˜ž

It's over and out from moi.

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 74 of 9,209
Latest reply

truthfulinformation
Community Member
Sitting here resting the poor weary bones and catching up on computer work while his lordship dozes in the chair. He's not asleep I'm told if I go anywhere near that remote LOL
Message 75 of 9,209
Latest reply

waiting for a train to get home

thanks debra, Im in adelaide

I do miss the fruit and bread that we used to get cheap at the markets in perth.

definitely miss the lebanese bread you could get everywhere for $1.20 a pack, here they want $4 a pack.

but hopefully with more and more mid eastern migrants coming in I'll be able to find it cheaper closer to home soon
Message 76 of 9,209
Latest reply

Sitting here on the puter feeling my poor old bones begin to stiffen...Market Day today, unpacking boxes, packing boxes, assisting O/H to lift trestle tables into the back of the van...I must be bonkers!

His Lordship is snoring his head off quite contendly but all I have to do is turn off the TV & he's wide awake....shhh, might just let him go for an hour or two, need some MYSELF TIME.
Message 77 of 9,209
Latest reply

still having a lazy day here & loving it.

No worries froot ๐Ÿ™‚

nice thread Nic, maybe we can keep this one going. We needed another friendly chat thread on here ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 78 of 9,209
Latest reply

Did anyone watch Cloudstreet last Sunday? Looking forward to watching the 2nd part tonight, That will be my excitement for today :^O
Message 79 of 9,209
Latest reply

I just finished all my housework.
Message 80 of 9,209
Latest reply