The Nosey Thread ~~~What r u doin`?~~~

Got some news,some gossip,some anything????...here`s the place to put it so everyone can see!!
Message 1 of 9,209
Latest reply
9,208 REPLIES 9,208

Getting closer now and NO more AP delivery days left here and thanks to AP sending my purchase from 3 weeks ago all over the country side my son will now be without his present as it is now in Adelaide and should have been here by now with express post ๐Ÿ˜ž

2 or 3 sleeps to go now depending on your celebration date ๐Ÿ™‚

2017 Advent 023.JPG

Message 9101 of 9,209
Latest reply

I ordered something from Perth (to Melbourne) , the tracking showed Aust Post had it on the 13th, only arrived today!!!  Another gift was sent to the wrong suburb (by the supplier) so now will miss xmas as well.....lucky it was only for the OH...he can wait lol 

Message 9102 of 9,209
Latest reply

Tonights the last night for some so wishing you all the best for Christmas and 2018

For others 2 sleeps to go. ๐Ÿ™‚

2017 Advent 024.JPG

Message 9103 of 9,209
Latest reply

Getting closer now and NO more AP delivery days left here and thanks to AP sending my purchase from 3 weeks ago all over the country side my son will now be without his present as it is now in Adelaide and should have been here by now with express post Smiley Sad

AP have ben worse than usual this Christmas Sparklz.. I've had to lodge 2 enquiries in the past 2 weeks , with another parcel taking 2 weeks to be delivered

can you take a photo of what you're giving him and wrap it up with some chocolates. or something like that??

Message 9104 of 9,209
Latest reply

@givemeaspell wrote:

I ordered something from Perth (to Melbourne) , the tracking showed Aust Post had it on the 13th, only arrived today!!!  Another gift was sent to the wrong suburb (by the supplier) so now will miss xmas as well.....lucky it was only for the OH...he can wait lol 

they haven't been scanning parcels properly... I sent a parcel to Melbourne. a few suburbs away and it went to a country town called Melbourne in SA .. then came back to Melbourne again  Woman Surprised

Message 9105 of 9,209
Latest reply

@*sparklz* wrote:

Tonights the last night for some so wishing you all the best for Christmas and 2018

For others 2 sleeps to go. ๐Ÿ™‚

2017 Advent 024.JPG

thanks for the countdown Sparklz, you've done a great job as usual

wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Message 9106 of 9,209
Latest reply

Well this is it

ONE more sleep

Wishing you all a wonderful and safe chrissy and 2018

Signing off till next year

2017 Advent 025.JPG

Message 9107 of 9,209
Latest reply

Yeah 1 sleep to go!!

Message 9108 of 9,209
Latest reply

Better late than never

Just back from 2 weeks away and wishing you all a Happy 2018

Plus dont want this thread to get lost ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 9109 of 9,209
Latest reply

Hi Nic, 

Sorry for the delay in acknowledgement... I don't get in here much.

My clan is doing alright and I hope you and your gorgeous grandkids, and your entire family (including the furbabies) are all well and having a great start to 2018...

I'm declaring this to be; "A Great Year For Me". -  and now, you've declared this too.

I reckon you deserve some Great happenings just for you, my dear friend. xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9110 of 9,209
Latest reply