The 'RANT' Thread.

So, what gets up your hooter ? What makes your hackles rise, so much so that even just thinking about it, practically induces an apoplectic fit ? Could be anything, a news item, something you encounter in everyday life, drivers/driving, work/housework, public transport, politics/politician, a TV programme, teenagers, a certain commodity or product, a celebrity, mode of dress, a sport, social media sites, mobile phone users, advertising, tattoos, the weather, tin rattlers, technology, bad service, modern architecture, overuse of the word 'amazing', certain music, user manuals, call centres, a neighbour, anything at all that gets you all steamed up.

They say just letting vent on paper has a cathartic effect. Dusty Springfield, when something annoyed her, would buy a bag full of cheap crockery from Woollies, and smash it all individually up against the wall. Now I'm not advocating going to that extreme, but unbutton your waistcoat, loosen your stays, and just put it all down in typeface on here. You'll feel much better for it. Honest.

Please Note. Be mindful of the Board rules and regulations - No foul language - Thank You.

Go...

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

The 'RANT' Thread.

Small rant about the blaardy brown onions from supermarkets.

Buy a bag of them--most have sprouted--others look ok-til

you cut them in half and they have smelly green and yellow.. stuff inside..

Rant over.........................Richo.

Message 31 of 45
Latest reply

The 'RANT' Thread.

Mrs is demanding sex ..... again Smiley Indifferent

Spoiler

Filled the quota last month ( I think it was a Wednesday) and I wake up to

"pinch and a punch for the first of the month and you can't get me back unless you put out"

Honestly.....do they think about anything else Smiley Frustrated

Spoiler
Spoiler

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 32 of 45
Latest reply

The 'RANT' Thread.

(well that's a bit hard to follow colic 🙂 but ... )

Getting up early.
I'm at son and DiLs, helping with the new baby and I'm getting up (I won't say bright) and early every morning to look after the little one so she can go back to bed for a few hours.
I'm loving the time with LP2, but I sure wish wasn't so bluddy early!
A morning person I am not!
Message 33 of 45
Latest reply

The 'RANT' Thread.

I have a sign NO CANVASSARS PLEASE right next to my door bell and i still get idiots trying to sell me something or hassel me about something at least twice a week 

i am very unsteady on my legs and it annoys the hell out of me having to get up to answer the door for nothing 

cant they read??? or do they do it as a "stuff you im not being told i cant ring your door bell"

i often wonder how poor shift workers cope with this problem (when they are trying to sleep in the day) and people with babys that wake easy Smiley Sad

Message 34 of 45
Latest reply

The 'RANT' Thread.

j*oono
Community Member

People who know that they are wrong and yet they keep on digging that hole.

Joono
Message 35 of 45
Latest reply

The 'RANT' Thread.

People who keep repeating their opinion which is actually only a reaction, and not based on logic, without taking the time to read and think of others opinions, before responding.

So draining.

Message 36 of 45
Latest reply

The 'RANT' Thread.

People who ALWAYS want the last word. They simply must make the last comment in some mistaken belief that that somehow means they have won the argument.
Message 37 of 45
Latest reply

The 'RANT' Thread.

After waiting 2 weeks for the washing machine repairman to come and fix the washing machine. He came and checked the machine and has to order a new part so it could be another 2 weeks without it working.
Message 38 of 45
Latest reply

The 'RANT' Thread.

Why is that these days Grandmoon?  Tradesmen don't seem to carry parts now and have to order them and if you live in WA it's from over east so it takes forever.

Joono
Message 39 of 45
Latest reply

The 'RANT' Thread.

i  loath bully's !!! 

there is nothing so repulsive than a bully, people that are nasty to others for no other reason than they want to be,

usualy for no reason at all just to feel they are stronger when realy they are the weak ones

i think that it means they are misserable with there own lives no one that is happy would want to hurt anyone else!! would they??

Message 40 of 45
Latest reply