The Reminder Thread

Kilroy had that wonderful suggestion of abstaining from posting on the ridiculous proliferation of repetitive political threads for a week.

As of TODAY!

Even the thought of not allowing those threads to dominate, lightened the CS mood over the weekend.

So can we let the spammers wallow in their own mud this week all on their lonesomes? Can we ignore the drivel and let the Bolt afficionados chat amongst themselves? (I am looking directly at you LL  X-()

As expected the unimaginative ones are bumping all their threads. But let this thread be a reminder that the boards are for a wider collection of the community who have no interest in hate filled propaganda that are currently choking the boards.

🙂

Message 1 of 220
Latest reply
219 REPLIES 219

The Reminder Thread

can we have a clause ?

Message 11 of 220
Latest reply

The Reminder Thread

lol Iza,

some aren't starting the not responding till next Monday, that's all I can think of for you    :^O

Message 12 of 220
Latest reply

The Reminder Thread

What clause, Iza?

hey kilroys thread is still there, I thought it must have gone.

Message 13 of 220
Latest reply

The Reminder Thread

Can you remind me when I'm posting with the wrong id? I keep getting them mixed up. Pepe/coconut/daydream. Ugh. It's too stressful. 

Message 14 of 220
Latest reply

The Reminder Thread

What clause, Iza?

I don't know Karen :^O

I'll start with trying what Deb said 

Message 15 of 220
Latest reply

The Reminder Thread

thanks for this thread Martini., it helps 🙂

Message 16 of 220
Latest reply

The Reminder Thread

can we have a clause ?

No clause.

NO. CLAUSE.

Message 17 of 220
Latest reply

The Reminder Thread

They have their own external political forum, you know....and they post the same stuff (but with less restraint lmao)... by responding here we're giving the spammers what they want -attention, validating what they do. 

Message 18 of 220
Latest reply

The Reminder Thread

Keep the dream

Message 19 of 220
Latest reply