The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

Looking at what has been taking place in the state of Victoria with threatened job termination if one does not take the jab, the destruction of jobs, livelihood and liberties etc., there's a right and there's a wrong all of this. The state premier Daniel Andrews has taken the hard-line stance of "you must take the jab" and basically that's all that there is to it. People in Victoria are protesting because they feel that they are being denied the choice whether to say yes or no.  Recent protests have caused some reactions and there may be the possibility of media distortion when it comes to the true facts.

All around the world there are reports of the efficacy of oral drugs for treating this Corona virus. Some countries have had major success.  With this in mind, wouldn't the option of early stage treatment with a safe proven oral drug such Doxycycline, Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin not only be a logical,  practical move but also one that would reduce tensions?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPs Start Prescribing Low-Dose Ivermectin Triple Therapy for COVID-19

CDD news – The Centre for Digestive Diseases - COVID Treatment Available in Aus via GP on request

The Ivermectin triple therapy seems to be the cheapest, safest, and rapidly-curing treatment for Australians, and used broadly could stimulate the Australian economy
https://prwire.com.au/print/gps-start-prescribing-low-dose-ivermectin-triple-therapy-for-covid-19

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, people who have had the virus and have recovered should never be jabbed.  Highly respected professor, Dr. Peter McCullough talks about this in Dorothy McLean's article in August this year  ‘Under no circumstances’ should a recovered patient get a COVID jab, expert MD tells LifeSite. 

I think a program that involves proper testing, one that eliminates false positives is highly beneficial. Also mandatory vaccination can mean curtains for those who have recovered from the virus. That's no good! Drugs appear to be the safest approach and should be a readily available option. Under strict medical supervision and administration, it could be as Dr. Thomas Borody stated, good for the economy .

Even though the mRNA injection etc. is largely experimental, I respect the right of people to take their chances with it. I've always stated in the past that I believe some vaccines are helpful. The right of people to choose what goes into their body should also be respected.

With commonsense testing, people staying home as they would with influenza, isolation when needed,  early stage drug treatment under qualified medical supervision, there's no reason to force anything on anybody. There's no reason to run Victoria into the ground!

The people are alarmed, they're angry and they're stressed due to what many would perceive as fascism! 

When a human being takes a first breath of life when they come into this world, should this not be the breath of freedom?

Message 1 of 371
Latest reply
370 REPLIES 370

The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

@4channel wrote:

I have to disagree there springyzone. It is evident that there is no interest in having any other approach to this issue than vaccination. This gross mismanagement on a state and federal level has cost countless lives

even in the countries that you tout as having used these early stage treatments there were high death tolls.

Now that vaccines are available, the alternatives to relying on vaccination as part of a strategy include:

- use of drugs that have not been proven in clinical trials

- use of drugs that have been proven in clinical trials

- letting the virus run free and rely on herd immunity

———————————————————

Looking below we have some of the many accounts of efficacy using oral drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. So we have true accounts of real action with results positive vs officialdom. There are so many other examples of this and the Iraq war is one of them. With the Iraq war we saw logic and truth vs officialdom. We know which one won there.

As soon as you start up again on the Iraq war the whole paragraph becomes irrelevant

———————————————————

The official approach for this issue is "vaccinate" all the population and never mind the people dying who could have been saved with drugs.

Most of the people dying are not vaccinated.  The unvaccinated are suffering more severe infection than those that are vaccinated.

———————————————————

The sad fact is that many of our politicians know nothing about life. They come from well to do families and they get into politics. Many people from these privileged backgrounds, may have been spoilt as children,  have no understanding of life and that is one of the biggest problems. Someone gives them a helping hand and they're indebted to that person. So we have that combined with the incompetent politician from a wealthy background with lobbyists waving dollar bills under their nose spells disaster.

Little wonder you have no time for politicians with these feelings about them.  This tarnishes most of what you say about politicians as you are unlikely to be objective as you hold such strong negative views about them.

———————————————————

Many people who have been vaccinated still end up in hospital and some are having to be treated with oral drugs due to the ineffectiveness of the "vaccine"  to be a strong enough barrier to the virus. 

The rates of vaccinated people in ICU are up to about 10%.  This means that 90% of those in ICU are not vaccinated.

HOWEVER, the number of vaccinated people ending up in ICU as a % of the total number of vaccinated people is minuscule compared to the number of unvaccinated people as a % of the total unvaccinated (always happy to discuss this further in more detail).

The vaccines have never been claimed to prevent someone from getting COVID. It is called the efficacy rate, and unless it is 100% then some who are vaccinated will get COVID.  The difference is that when a vaccinated person contracts COVID the effects are not as bad as developed in the unvaccinated (but you have been told this numerous times but choose to ignore it)

———————————————————

I've followed Andrews for a while now and this article by Sky News actually gives a good picture of him.

Sky News

Sky News host Rowan Dean says . . .

Roman Dean can not be counted on to provide an unbiased opinion.  Watch him for 5 minutes and you will see his bias.  Anything he says about Premier Andrews is biased.

———————————————————

Looking at the mask thing , it becomes apparent that he is detached from the people he feels are "beneath" him and he shouldn't be subject to the same rules he applies to them!

Is this the best you can do?

Now you are just taking a cheap shot.  He walked a short distance from his car to waiting journalists . . . AND has admitted that he should have put a mask on when exiting the car AND has (or will) paid the fines.  A couple of indiscretions from a man who has been heavily scrutinised for the best part of a year and a half.

Hardly the act of a person who thinks the rules don’t apply to him.

I am now liking the fact that 4channel will not enter into discussion with me.  It gives me the opportunity to reply to his posts and not be challenged on the content of my reply posts. 

Thanks champ!

Message 311 of 371
Latest reply

The last part of my post should have been:

I am now liking the fact that 4channel will not enter into discussion with me.  It gives me the opportunity to reply to his posts and not be challenged on the content of my reply posts by him. 

Thanks champ!

Message 312 of 371
Latest reply

Firstly - I would like to view the ' degree ' needed to operate the coffee machine.

Then the - without out leaving one ingredient out - the scone recipe.

Message 313 of 371
Latest reply

A true covid  " prepper" 

Message 314 of 371
Latest reply

I think you hit - the - Mark. 🤣

Message 315 of 371
Latest reply

Re: The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss scone recipes!

Message 316 of 371
Latest reply

Half a lb of tuppenny rice,

Half a lb of treacle,

Mix it up and make it nice,

Pop goes the weasel! 

Message 317 of 371
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

Re: The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss scone recipes!

Beats - Ivermectin - bacteria poo.

Message 318 of 371
Latest reply

So... to combat Victorian despair over the effects COVID-19 and repeated lockdowns have had, it does make sense to have some cheerful pick-me-up ideas. Scones are definitely one of those ideas.

Re coffee machine - I'm still perfecting its use. Different settings depending upon how recently the beans were roasted, and how evenly I ground them. I think I could operate a nuclear space rocket after this...

I have a few different favourite recipes for scones. One is the Delia Smith buttermilk scone recipe, which requires:

• 3 tablespoons buttermilk
    190g plain flour combined with 10g baking powder, combined with...
  • 25g of resistant starch (I used to be able to get Hi-Maize in Australia, but green banana flour will do as well)
  • pinch of salt
    75g butter (softened to room temperature)
    2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoons Sukrin Gold or Tagatose (or your preferred no-sugar sweetener). IF using sugar, it's 40g, but most sweeteners are considerably lighter than sugar.
    1 large egg that has plenty of yolk, beaten

METHOD

Spoiler

Preheat oven to 220°C.

Begin by sifting the flour and salt into a bowl, rub the butter lightly into the mixture until it looks like breadcrumbs, then add the sugar.
Now, in a jug, beat the egg and 2 tablespoons of the buttermilk together and start to add this to the rest, mixing the dough with a palette knife.
When it begins to come together, finish off with your hands – it should be soft but not sticky (if the dough seems too dry, add a little more buttermilk, a teaspoon at a time).
When you have formed the dough into a ball, tip it on to a lightly floured surface and roll it into a circle at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick – be very careful not to roll it any thinner; the secret of well-risen scones is to start off with a thickness of no less than an inch.
Cut out the scones by placing the cutter on the dough and giving it a sharp tap – don't twist it, just lift it up and push the dough out. Carry on until you are left with the trimmings, then bring these back together to roll out again until you can cut out the last scone. Place the scones on the baking tray, brush them lightly with the buttermilk and dust with a little flour.
Now bake on the top shelf of the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until they are well risen and golden brown, then remove them to a wire rack to cool.
Serve the scones thickly spread with raspberry butter and lots of clotted cream.

Another is the Paul Hollywood scone recipe, but this one requires a very delicate hand. If you overwork this recipe, the scones will end up chewy because of the baker's flour being used. But if you are light-handed, the scones turn out wonderfully.

• 400g strong white flour (the kind used for bread-making), plus a little extra for rolling out, combined with...
  • 100g resistant starch
  • 80g/3oz softened butter, plus a little extra to grease the baking tray
  • 1/3 of a cup of Tagatose or Sukrin or your preferred sweetener for baking (or 80g caster sugar by volume)
  • 2 large yolky eggs
  • 5 tsp baking powder
  • 250ml milk
  • 1 additional egg, beaten with a little salt (for glazing)

METHOD

Spoiler

1. Preheat the oven to 220C (200C fan assisted).
  2. Lightly grease a baking tray with butter and line it with baking or silicone paper (not greaseproof).
  3. Put 450g of the (total combined) flour into a large bowl and add the butter. Rub the flour and butter together with your fingers to create a breadcrumb-like mixture.
  4. Add the sugar, eggs and baking powder and use a wooden spoon to turn the mixture gently. Make sure you mix all the way down to the bottom and incorporate all of the ingredients.
  5. Now add half of the milk and keep turning the mixture gently with the spoon to combine. Then add the remaining milk a little at a time and bring everything together to form a very soft, wet dough. (You may
    not need to add all of the milk.)
  6. Sprinkle most of the remaining flour onto a clean work surface. Tip the soft dough out onto the work surface and sprinkle the rest of the flour on top. The mixture will be wet and sticky.
  7. Use your hands to fold the dough in half, then turn the dough 90 degrees and repeat. By folding and turning the mixture in this way (called 'chaffing'), you incorporate the last of the flour and add air. Do this a few times until you’ve formed a smooth dough. If the mixture becomes too sticky use some extra flour to coat the mixture or your hands to make it more manageable. Be careful not to overwork your dough.
  8. Next roll the dough out: sprinkle flour onto the work surface and the top of the dough, then use the rolling pin to roll up from the middle and then down from the middle. Turn the dough by 90 degrees and continue to roll until it’s about 2.5cm/1in thick. ‘Relax’ the dough slightly by lifting the edges and allowing the dough to drop back onto the work surface.
  9. Using a pastry cutter, stamp out rounds from the pastry and place them onto the baking tray. Dip the edge of the pastry cutter in flour to make it easier to cut out the scones without them sticking. Don’t twist the cutter – just press firmly, then lift it up and push the dough out.
  10. Once you’ve cut 4 or 5 rounds you can re-work and re-roll the dough to make it easier to cut out the remaining rounds. Any leftover dough can be worked and rolled again, but the resulting scones won’t be as fluffy.
  11. Place the scones on the baking tray and leave them to rest for a few minutes to let the baking powder work. Then use a pastry brush (or your finger if you don’t have a brush) to glaze them with the beaten egg and salt mixture. Be careful to keep the glaze on the top of the scones. (If it runs down the sides it will stop them rising evenly.)
  12. Bake the scones in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes, or until the scones are risen and golden-brown.
  13. Leave the scones to cool, then split in half and add butter, jam and clotted cream to serve.

The reason why I use resistant starch when baking with white flour is to lower the GI. 20% of resistant starch making up the total of your flour won't affect the texture or flavour.

That, and the use of alternative sweeteners, make these suitable for diabetics. You can even buy raspberry jam that has no sugar if you don't feel like slaving away in a hot kitchen making your own sugar-free raspberry jam...

If I were making these with some coeliac family members and lactose-intolerant family members in mind, I'd be using different GF flour and soy milk or oat milk.

Message 319 of 371
Latest reply

I do like this one when I've got more than 2 friends over countess.

s-l1600.jpg

Spoiler
                                                       couldn't help myself.......................
Spoiler
                                                                                bullfight.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 320 of 371
Latest reply