The welfare mentality

Do you think that the world owes you a living?

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 1 of 116
Latest reply
115 REPLIES 115

The welfare mentality

@boris1gary wrote:

@kennedia_nigricans wrote:

boris, could you please stop posting that stuff.

it makes me feel throwing up the beer.

oztralians were stupid and ignorant to vote him in, deespite all the facts we knew BEFORE the election.

they are NOT swayed by facts but elected that  ...sorry can't say, too many bleep words.

Woman LOLevery little bit counts. Murdoch won the election for them, it won't work twice. Anyway people are really getting to know the Prime Minister for Unemployment now. So it's 1 term tones. Woman Wink

uuhhhmmm they already did it twice. howard and work choices and they just do it again as if there was no tomorrow. it would be funny if it was in a film.

Message 61 of 116
Latest reply

The welfare mentality

The swingers won't admit to voting for him either,but they'll make amends at the next election.Tee hee.
Message 62 of 116
Latest reply

The welfare mentality

@spotweldersfriend wrote:
The swingers won't admit to voting for him either,but they'll make amends at the next election.Tee hee.

not sure about that.

Message 63 of 116
Latest reply

The welfare mentality

@boris1gary wrote:

oztralians were stupid and ignorant to vote him in, deespite all the facts we knew BEFORE the election.

they are NOT swayed by facts but elected that  ...sorry can't say, too many bleep words.

Woman LOLevery little bit counts. Murdoch won the election for them, it won't work twice. Anyway people are really getting to know the Prime Minister for Unemployment now. So it's 1 term tones. Woman Wink

Look on the bright side, if Mr Abbott gets to serve an entire term, it is more than what his last two predecessors did.

And if Mr Abbott is so bad and he was still voted in (although don't we vote for the party, not the leader?) that must mean that the other choices were really bad, eh?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 64 of 116
Latest reply

The welfare mentality

what do you mean "used to be" I am still a regular. I've been here 3 or 4 years now so I think I get the gist of how they work.

see I told you to wear the protective clothing LOL

Message 65 of 116
Latest reply

The welfare mentality

@diamond-halo wrote:

@boris1gary wrote:

Look on the bright side, if Mr Abbott gets to serve an entire term, it is more than what his last two predecessors did.

And if Mr Abbott is so bad and he was still voted in (although don't we vote for the party, not the leader?) that must mean that the other choices were really bad, eh?

so what's the bright side? after the LNP wreck the joint we ponder the past.? It's not "if" abbott is so bad, he is actually worse than I could have ever imagined.

No the other choices weren't really bad, most people don't really worry about who is in Government until they have to vote. Then they generally think of themselves and their own, not bagging that, it just is. Abbott played an effective game in opposition, it was easy really - bag everyone and everything to do with the government, lie a lot, make a lot of promises, shut up most of you party members and have murdoch on side. 

People believed the hype and some still do. This will change sooner rather than later as the LNP cuts start to bite. I'm still waiting to hear from hockey what the big end of towns share of the "heavy lifting" is, does anyone know? 

And there is no such thing as "The welfare mentality", just another trick of the conservatives, sigh. Sense of entitlement is what it really is and lets face it, that's the big end of town.

Message 66 of 116
Latest reply

The welfare mentality

well, they did provide quite a few opportunities to be "bagged"

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 67 of 116
Latest reply

The welfare mentality

@diamond-halo wrote:

well, they did provide quite a few opportunities to be "bagged"

if you say so. just a shame that most of it was lies.

Message 68 of 116
Latest reply

The welfare mentality

@poddster wrote:

You are mistaken Donna, what Poddy thinks is that people should not expect to be handed, on a silver platter, services as their right to entitlement.

You mean like the the Packers and the Rineharts should not expect to be handed, on a silver platter, tax breaks and loopholes in order to get rich quicker?

Message 69 of 116
Latest reply

The welfare mentality

we can house the homeless in grounded joint strike fighters if they actually manage to get them here. i suspect they'll arrrive by ship at the current rate of progress Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 116
Latest reply