WATCH THIS>> NO WONDER OBAMA WANT'S HIM WIKILEAKS MAY JUST HAVE SAVED US

45bushy
Community Member

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPIsjH25GHo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

america is about to insert the pineapple, no Vas.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

45bushy
Community Member

spread the news.. have already sent  my objections to my local member..

Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

Yes, and TA is rushing in .....................  😞

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

other issues get more traction. everyone in oz has eyes on the back door for some reason

Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

I guess that is why they were tapping into the phones of overseas leaders.

Maybe if we join another war we could be paid back with some free trade like when we joined the iraq one?

Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

God I'm glad I watched that, thanks for posting it bushy, I'll do what you did and contact my local member also.

Thank god for people like Edward Snowden and Julian Assange.

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

the ramifications of this is incredible..  big conglomerates are pushing for organic farming to halt, eg worm castings moo poo ect so they will sell more fertilisers.. geneticly modified seeds will be forced on the world wheather they are wanted or not, most cockies save seed from the last seasons  crop..that'll stop because the customer hasn't paid royalties on patents.. web censorship without us knowing ...copyright laws,  the list goes on and on  

we've all witnessed the mining sectors styme any arguments on climate change...small potatos people, compared to where these actions are heading...

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

I remember watching that doco about Monsanto shutting down farmers who persisted in using their own heritage seeds to produce grain.

That old man in tears and ruined after he took them to court and lost after he ran out money to pursue the court case. Of course.

That lady with the poultry farm and spoke with the journalist about the factory conditions the hens were subjected to after she was ordered not to. She was shut down a few days later.

That's horrific and it's poised for Australia.

Goodbye freedom of choice.

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

hey didn't sarah hanson young of the greens use australian taxpayer money to go to the united states to help obama get relected?

also i'm sure that clive palmer said that the greens were funded by the rockefellers?

looking at this it seems that the greens are in with the TPP, and the obama administration, no wonder assange never joined the greens-he knows their real agenda

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply