WHY IS EBAY ENCOURAGING AND PUSHING COMMUNISM?

after reading this article:-

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y14/m12/i16/s05

I want to know why the hell ebay are pushing and encouraging communism?

When you help china's economy grow you are encouraging maoism, when you help china you help communism.

Ebay should be helping out for example australian sellers, or us sellers or uk sellers, or other asian countries- not  communists.

I don't understand why business people around the world are not warning people about the dangers of encouraging communism by dealing with the chinese.

I have never bought and never will ever buy anything from chinese sellers, and if anyone cared for our country you would not either.

-i see their agenda now clearly, drive away all aussie sellers and make ebay a chinese shopping mall-sell out your country to the principle of mao-the little red book will be your holy text.

If people did not buy their products they would become marginalised and collapse-but the opposite is happening these days, china has become a powerhouse off our money, and off the lifeblood of our son's & daughters.  The  communist mosquito sucks us dry and we shrivel up while they grow.

Really cheesed off about this- i used to like ebay but now am having serious moral reservations about using this site.

I would also like to thank the person who posted the original link in the sellers forum (ebay's rolling backouts.... thread).

Maybe our supreme leader rupert murdoch should be encouraged to create a new online shopping site that does not push communism and china, or is he too in bed with the chinese communist concubine.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I think you'll find the Cold War ended quite a few years ago. 

Chinese ebay sellers are individual businesses not government agencies - so in fact when you buy from them you are supporting Capitalism in China.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

How much stuff in your home is made in China?
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I have a Rolex watch that says on the back; ROLEX of Geneva.

Geneva is a town in Swizerland and also a town in China.

My Rolex is a fake that my stepson bought for me 30+ years ago while in the Navy on a tour to Singapore.

Most high brand fashion items are produced in China or another asian country. Blame the companies that take the work to cheaper production markkets.

I was looking for two different items I wanted last year. I could have bought them in Melbourne at one of the well known shops or buy them from China for a quarter or less of the cost with free postage. Either way, the items were made in China. I bought neither in the end, but it taught me a lesson of shopping around when on a tight budget.

eBay is only another big company out to make money and as much profit for the shareholders as they possibly can. It has nothing to do with politics, just the trend every other business is following.

JMHO. Erica

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

BTW, my Rolex watch is still working beautifully and looks great. I have to take it to a Jeweller when it needs a new battery once every 18 month. The girls at the chemist can not open it to replace the battery.

My stepsom paid AU$18.- and it looks and works like one that costs AU$1,800.-

Erica

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

If eBay is pushing communism, then so is Tony Abbott PM with the free trade agreements (Korea, Japan and China) he signed/will sign.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply