Watermelon clothing

Hi ladies and gents, this is probably a topic more for the ladies, but gents feel free (if you are interested) to contribute 🙂

I'm looking for a watermelon outfit.  Preferably a two piece outfit like a short dress/long top to wear over pants or a long floor length dress.  Does anyone have any ideas where I could look, I have looked on Ebay there are some nice things but I'm just putting it out there to see what ideas peeps on here may have.

Message 1 of 102
Latest reply
101 REPLIES 101

Watermelon clothing

Yep, Stawka, I have nothing to do, and nowhere to go today. And, I have to say that I came across a few things that I liked while I was looking.

It was either this or kamikaze FreeCell 😉

Message 21 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

j*oono
Community Member

Funny about that.  I was in Myer's this morning and look what they had.

watermelon.JPG

Joono
Message 22 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

Hah, thats a cute singlet joono thanks for posting a pic for me 🙂

Katy I have put just about all those things in my watch list LOL love em all 

You gals are so awesome thanks so much for sharing all this stuff.

I'm on a watermelon bender atm LOL

Spoiler
Cant stand the taste of the real thing though...
Message 23 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

do you like the scent,second? scentsy makes an AWESOME watermelon tart!

taste my religion! nibble a witch! 😄
Message 24 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

Oh yes sin I love the scent, the colours, the texture, mthe image etc I just dont like the taste lol

What/who is scentsy?

Message 25 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

it's a company that makes scented stuff,candles,tarts,car fresheners,even soaps and perfumes,i think. i'm not sure if it only sells to USA,but i could post a few auctions from the usa so you could ask,if you like. 🙂

most of their stuff is organic,i believe. they have a wonderful range of scents,i love their grapefruit! 🙂

*and like you,i don't eat grapefruit,but i love the smell!*

Message 26 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

I actually love grapefruit lol Especially the ruby red grapefruit.  I gotta go to the market today imma get me some, added to orange and pineapple juice the ruby red flavour is awesome. 

But yeah post away Sin 🙂

Message 27 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

Thanks for the "greening" lol.

I can't stand watermelon, either ... taste is yuck, too sweet, and it gives me a headache.

141037569688 Just love this one. A MUST HAVE, I think.

161387232625 EVERYONE needs one 😉

221425995623 And, when all appears to be lost, a couple of these may save the day.

I decided against posting the watermelon red hat with large dangly pom poms ... but I can if you like 🙂
Message 28 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

okay! this one is for a tart warmer,with a watermelon patch tart,and it ships worldwide,it says.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Scentsy-Lot-Full-Size-Warmer-Neutral-Leaf-Stoneware-w-Watermelon-Patch-B...

oops! it looks like watermelon is discontinued,along with several other faves! here's an auction that shows many of the discontinued scents you can still buy,though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scentsy-Bars-Discontinued-Rare-Very-Hard-to-Find-/221484587816?pt=LH_Default...

and here's one give you an idea what the regularly available scents are,although this person seems to be out of stock on several right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scentsy-3-2-oz-Wax-Tarts-2-/151361024882?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=ite...

you'll need to read the select thingy to see the"flavors".

Message 29 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

Thanks for that lovlies 🙂

Katy, I'm like what the heck is greening lol (I'm a bit slow sometimes hehe) and I've got stuff to do so later on I'll check out the links you guys have posted and let you know what I think later 🙂

Message 30 of 102
Latest reply