Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Wentworth votes

@icyfroth wrote:

Please God, anyone but Kerryn Phelps!

I go for Dave Sharma.

Nothing unexpected there! I think you would go for Joseph Stalin if he was running for the Liberal Party

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

Well it's a win to Kerryn Phelps. Well done. Not even a late visit by the war criminal could save the Libs. I hope Scott Morrison has a dozen eggs and a straw at hand.

Message 17 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

Was watching the victory speach by Morrison and Frydenberg last night,

oh, wait a sec, they lost.Smiley LOL

When Morrison said, about Shorten.....you will never lead a country you want to divide.

I nearly fell of my chair laughing.

The libs themselves have caused a lot of divison, both within their own party and with voters.

If they hadn't, they would have retained the seat.

Message 26 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

final_5bccc378ba4b4c0013e033dc.png

atheism is a non prophet organization

Message 40 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

Message 43 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Wentworth votes

Personally I would like to see Angela Vithoulkas win the seat, am hoping it isnt Phelps, she already prven she cant be trusted   .....

Realistically I think Sharma will prob get in but the Libs will be sent a message for axing Turnbull 

Message 2 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

marwi_3023
Community Member
Nobody, Australian politics is a total loss
Message 3 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

@marwi_3023 wrote:
Nobody, Australian politics is a total loss

Our "forward thinking" PM may have already created a trade problem with desperate pork barrelling in his desperate attempts to hold Wentworth :

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-16/indonesia-considering-putting-trade-deal-on-hold-israel-embas...

It may well be the fore runner to other trade agreements with middle eastern nations(Muslim) worth billions of dollars to Australia and all in attempts to win a electoral seat....

Message 4 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

the government is so worried about losing this bye election they have taken their eyes off of just about everything else.

yesterday they voted to support a racist thing pauline hanson put up in a block supporting vote!

two govt departments couldnt agree on how to vote and the sheep senators just walked in and put up their hands!

now today we have an embarrassed govt making excuses for not knowing what they just voted for!

the fact it was a pauline hanson thing should have been the first clue!

its just one screw up after another.

i hope the voters of wentworth realise that 'yes' they can kick the govt good n proper knowing they can go back to voting liberal in a few short months at the coming federal election if the want to.

Message 5 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

marwi_3023
Community Member
Liberal voters are like Liberal politicians. Big on rhetoric and small on logical thought processes.
As long as they have their Mcmansion and (insert brand here) SUV.
All is well with the world and even better if they can stick it to a welfare recipient but don't mention middle class welfare, that's different
Message 6 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

marwi_3023
Community Member
Fake email claims Dr Keryn Phelps has HIV and has dropped out of the by election and the recipient should vote for Dave Sharma instead.
Gotta love the ingenuity of the perpetrator but asking for the recipient to vote Liberal kinda points the finger as to those that did this
Message 7 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

I go for Dave Sharma.

Message 8 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

@icyfroth wrote:

I go for Dave Sharma.

why not Kerryn Phelps?

i seem to recall a previous sitting PM getting knocked off by woman, the world didnt stop turning, and at the next election the seat reverted to the old team.

in this case she will only be there a few months and a new election will see her gone and a new liberal 'yes man' installed.

why do people get so worked up over something so silly?

its a blue ribbon liberal safe seat that until the liberals knifed the sitting PM in it there would never be a bye election and therefore be no reason to lose it. even for a few months.

IF its lost its because the liberals threw it away!

luckily the voting public have short memories.

dont you think the voters in wentworth have a right to give the party a kicking for doing a really stupid thing?

Message 9 of 45
Latest reply

Wentworth votes

@icyfroth wrote:

I go for Dave Sharma.

Nothing unexpected there! I think you would go for Joseph Stalin if he was running for the Liberal Party

Message 10 of 45
Latest reply