Westnet internet issues NSW

Anyone in NSW experiencing internet drop outs with westnet.  Approx 2 days ago we have been getting t disconnected and have tried phoning westnet technical support and just get a recorded message and an approx wait time  of 21-32 minutes, after 1.5 hours still not answered.   Currently waiting for technical support.   Not impressed.    Anyone suggest a good internet provider.. 

tip toe through the tulips
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

westnet

i am with them they are one of the best

whenever i ring they give you the option of them ringing you back, without losing your place in the que

but if the problem is wide spread they may be stretched

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

mrgrizz, I've had the same experiences as you when I've called them previously, but Thursday night and tonight there isn't that option of them ringing you back.. just hanging on and listening to boring recordings.,  currently been waiting  40 minutes.

tip toe through the tulips
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Westnet here also.

However if their phone lines are very busy then the call back option isn't offered as if everyone selected that option they would be woken up at 3am by a phone call from the Westnet support team. (I read this on their website recently).

We have been with them since mid last year and they are far superior to Telstra and Optus who we were with years previously.

Daughter was with TPG and has had many issues with them.

At least with Westnet when you telephone for tech support you get someone who speaks English as their first language.

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply