What are you doing wth your Saturday

'besides, voting, shopping, running kids(or yourself) around for sports, housework etc

I am cooking, finally saved up enough for my upright freezer and am filling it lol. It's just me that  have to cook for so can get plenty of meals in there.

Have made 3 x pizza's, 5 containers of savoury mince, 5 containers of the most delcious chicken, 3 containers of rissoles ready to thaw and cook and when I have finished my coffee will go out to the kitchen and grate 1kg cheese and fill my last 6 containers up with mac cheese - whew lol

C'mon, tell all - Sandra 🙂

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Spoiler
Happy birthday 🙂 image.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 11 of 33
Latest reply

Happy Birthday Kopes.

I took a grandson to the skate park and almost had heart failure..............had lunch with him and my daughter, cleaned the pool, weeded a garden bed, laid some mulch, made the beds and now relaxing with a pear cider before I go to Bunnings to buy a can of paving paint for tomorrow.... and visiting FIL.

Message 12 of 33
Latest reply

Thanks azure, hope you had a helmet on when skateboarding. Smiley Happy

I was taken out for sushi lunch, had tempura prawns and red roast pork as well.

Dinner will be at Thai next week when my nephew returns from 2 months in The Andes.

image host
Message 13 of 33
Latest reply

lol, the child did but my involvement was as spectator and saying.... "stop doing that!"

Message 14 of 33
Latest reply

I spend every Saturday volunteering at the Victorian Maritime Centre in Crib Point, Victoria.

It is dedicated to all Australian sea men and women who served in the RAN and the Merchant Navy, past and present.

Have a look at www.maritimecentre.com.au

There is a dedicated team of volunteers who are restoring, cataloguing, painting, and generally having fun - two of our exhibits are the former RAN HMAS Otama (Oberon Class Submarine) and the former Port Philip Bay Pilot Ship the MV Wyuna.

I really love my fellow colleagues, they are reat group of people of like minded interests.

Come visit some time.

Di

Message 15 of 33
Latest reply

And, today is my 45th wedding anniversary - so a long time ago I was getting married back in 1970.

Message 16 of 33
Latest reply

Happy birthday kopenhagen5, hope it was a good one.

Cat Very HappyMan Very HappySmiley HappyHeartWoman Very Happy

Message 17 of 33
Latest reply

Happy birthday kopes and Happy anniversary esseco.  What a happy day Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 33
Latest reply

Thank you. Yes, fortunately not as rowdy as 45 yers ago. LOL

Message 19 of 33
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

download.jpg

Spoiler
And celebrating my burffday. Smiley Very Happy  Shhhh

A Very Happy Birthday - Kopes.