What did I do so wrong

As many will know we lost our daughter in Oct 2013

Sunday at about 11:30pm we lost our son

Message 1 of 83
Latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

What did I do so wrong

Hawk thank you for letting us know I am so sorry for your loss.  My brother died in horrific circumstances at the age of 45 less than a year after we lost our Dad so I can understand the trauma and shock you are going through.

10/11 years on the family has adjusted and come to terms with our loss ,  we will never forget them their passing has left a large hole in our lives but their memory lives on..

Big hugs to you and your family stay strong and I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that a lot of people have you and your family in their thoughts and preys.

Message 71 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

I am so very sorry you are hurting.  Hopefully in time, just precious and beautiful memories will be what you hold.

Message 72 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

Thankyou bluestang, I know you are going through a really bad time yourself with illness and your words are appreciated.

as are every ones  

Message 73 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

So sorry to read this thread Hawke...so very sorry

Message 74 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

Hawk, so terribly sorry to read this. There are no words really but I understand the pain. Condolences to you and your family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 75 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

@lind9650 wrote:

Dear friend, I want to put my arms around you and let your head rest on my shoulder if that would ease the pain. Five years ago I went through the same trauma when I had to bury my eldest son in Adelaide and never knew what caused him to leave this world on his own accord.

My tears are shed from both of us for both of you. People say; time heals, but it takes a very long time before a parent can get over the loss of a child.

Big hugs from us, Erica and Peter

Lind and Hawke,  Heart Heart

Message 76 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

I too lost my 20 year-old Son to a congenital heart condition, "Sudden Death Syndrome". Still have this card & would like to share it with you. Just remember Tiny Steps.

grief.jpg

Message 77 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

@the_hawk* wrote:

Thankyou everyone

As many have said, they dont know what to say, that is OK because there are no words.  

Joe asked what happened https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews/posts/791476130929731

He suffered from Schizophrenia and had been on and off his meds and had got quite bad after his sister died, they were quite close.

We asked, but no help from the system, he has rights to refuse treatment apparently as long as he is not threatening to himself or others. 

There are no words, you are so right.  I cannot imagine your pain.

But am sending love & comforting hugs to you and your family Heart .  I am sure you will each be there for each other - remember the good & the fun times & all the happy memories.

Take care of yourself

Message 78 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

Heart

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 79 of 83
Latest reply

What did I do so wrong

You are in my thoughts and prayers Hawk.

Message 80 of 83
Latest reply