What is your favourite surcharge?

I dont mind when I go to Aldi and they charge me 0.5% surcharge. If I spend 5 or $10 it is okay.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Ora--long time no post--have missed you on the threads.

Dont forget to take your own carry bag or there is a surcharge for one of theirs.

But only spending $5.oo-you may be able to carry the goods home without a bag.

What was on special...electric tooth brushes or floss?.....................Richo.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I did not know that ALDI had a surcharge. What is it for?

Do other business have a surcharge as well?

I know that the Airlines have a surcharge, even if one books directly with them. They never explain what the surcharge means. As far as I can work out, it's just another means to get more money from us in a cunning way.

Erica

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The only surcharge I am aware of with Aldi is if you use a credit card to make payment at the registers.

And of course you have to pay for bags if you decide to buy them at the register but that's not a surcharge.

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

safau22
Community Member

I had no idea. Well, I'm not surprised as they charge me to use their carts, and charge for bags to put your groceries in. We are talking about Aldi foods, right?

But the lower prices and quality more than make up for it. Milk, mac n cheese, tomato juice, chilli beans, ummmm yum, , sorry gotta go, Audi here I come ! 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply