What no one has congratulated Senator H

What no one has congratulated Senator Pauline Hanson yet.

Seems Turncoat underestimated the mood of the people and that they have had enough of his dictatorship

Message 1 of 73
Latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

'n while she may not say it in a "plummy" voice, at least says it

Message 21 of 73
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I admire her because even after all this time, she hasn't given up. Most people would have walked away after the first public flogging, but not her. She's determined, you have to give her that much. She's clearly got guts.

If only she had brains and a heart to go with them.Smiley Sad

Message 22 of 73
Latest reply

She isn't saying what I am thinking and those people who think the same as her, should have the courage of their convictions, if they think it's the right thought.
Message 23 of 73
Latest reply

I suppose we know upfront that Hinch is prepared to break the law
Message 25 of 73
Latest reply

Well said ele, no heart, just no nothing, like a robot

Message 26 of 73
Latest reply

@azureline** wrote:
I suppose we know upfront that Hinch is prepared to break the law

Bad laws should be broken when they protect the guilty and put children at risk.

Message 27 of 73
Latest reply

@azureline** wrote:
She isn't saying what I am thinking and those people who think the same as her, should have the courage of their convictions, if they think it's the right thought.

Many do, sadly some are outraged and voice their anger and people tend to keep their opinions quietly to themselves because they dont consider it worth the abuse from a very agressive minority.

The lack of people saying what they think does not stop them believing what they think quietly while getting ever more frustrated at expenting to be tollerant of people that are not the lest tolerant towards them.

There you go I have said it.

Message 28 of 73
Latest reply

I think it's great. I voted for her. I hope she can really throw a spanner in the works. It's interesting how no articles have mentioned her opposition to agenda 21. I was surprised reading the one nation website and its one of the parties key policies.

I will say though I'm not sure a royal commission into Islam is really worth it. She needs to just stand by her assimilation policies and the religion stuff should fall into line. If she values freedom of religion she needs to stand by that. Going all out to expose Islam like that will mean tougher laws and banning ideologies is not what a free society does.

It is refreshing to have some nationalism back in politics. Love her or hate her, you have to admit, it's gunna be more interesting...
Message 29 of 73
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

That awful women cant even make good fish and chips

As if you'd know.

Cant even spell woman.

Please explain?

Message 30 of 73
Latest reply