Where are you Gremlins at?

This thread is a test subject for the technical glitches/odd happenings/missing subject matter when helpfuls are given

For myself, the past several days, any 'helpful' I get a notification for, does not have the subject matter under the 'helpful' if it was given for something I posted in the community spirit arena, other threads such as buying/selling have shown what the helpful was for

So, just a testing one, two type thread to see what happens here, if anything

As you were 

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Mine have been back to normal since yesterday.

Did you get that one. lol

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

I did indeed get that one

Mine were 'normal' for a day, then yesterday when I posted the meme about saying sorry to a Mannequin, they went whack again 

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

If you had any helpfuls given to a meme post during the glitches, that might explain any later linkless helpfuls in the meme thread, sandypebbles.

(Just spinning possible explanations…)

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

The new meme about the mannequin was only posted yesterday (after the glitch day) and the helpful I got just said I got helpful for 're' (which the 're' was clickable) 

Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

A clickable re? Loooxery!

That’s better than the absolute blank I had in some notifications after the words “gave helpful”.

Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

LOL - I've had a few from RE. 

Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

Mine seem to be fine in all categories right now... I am surprised!

Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

One must always be able to click their re

Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

I talked too soon! Some notifications don't have the link or who liked the post, and the funny thing is... I am SURE that THOSE notifications originally had the link because I remember clicking on it!

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply