Which book character are you?

I loved reading Heidi and Anne of Green Gables when I was young (and a few times later, as well).  

In answering some of the other threads here, I realized that I was in fact, like those characters.

I too, had an affinity with older people in my life; my grandfather mainly. He was patient and understanding.  The joy in his eyes when he saw me resolve a problem, or discover something new was so encouraging.  My love of gardening, and reading resembles his life.

DEB (Heidi Anne)

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

I am snugglepot and he is cuddlepie

Keep it nice, I might cry if you write anything upsetting (like not)
Message 11 of 31
Latest reply

In the opinion of some others with vivid imaginations, I have been accused of number of litirary characters, Quite a few in fact.

These are just some :-

Alice from Alice in Wonderland

Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over a Cuckoo's Nest

A canine called Fifi from gawd knows where

Just to name a few

I wouldn't align myself with any character, neither from fiction or fact besides the character that has been developing all my life and no doubt will continue until i shuffle off my mortal coil 🙂 

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 12 of 31
Latest reply

Nah Poddster......you are Party Pooper personified.

Message 13 of 31
Latest reply

@poddster wrote:

In the opinion of some others with vivid imaginations, I have been accused of number of litirary characters, Quite a few in fact.

These are just some :-

Alice from Alice in Wonderland

Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over a Cuckoo's Nest

A canine called Fifi from gawd knows where

Just to name a few

I wouldn't align myself with any character, neither from fiction or fact besides the character that has been developing all my life and no doubt will continue until i shuffle off my mortal coil 🙂 

I think they were just tryng to be polite. Poddy.

Message 14 of 31
Latest reply

Jane Eyre

Message 15 of 31
Latest reply

Considering how early I left home and did some traveling....I couldn't do it today, but back then now matter how hard things got I thought it was fun and one big adventure.....

(and funny the black guys name is Jim!)

jim.jpg

Message 16 of 31
Latest reply

I'm only joking boris1gary:-)
Care for a decapitated coffee? :- D
Message 17 of 31
Latest reply

spot, thought you were, that's why i posted that i didn't believe you Woman LOL but then again you could have got all huffy that i was calling you a liar Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL what an odious book, i was so cross that he wasn't caught at the end. 

Message 18 of 31
Latest reply

Eeyore

Yes, I have an opinion. No you don't have to agree with it. Yes I do have a right to it.
Message 19 of 31
Latest reply

Benji, Cherry Tree Farm

Message 20 of 31
Latest reply