Who do you think owns this place?

Palace01.jpg

Palace02.jpg

Palace03.jpg

Message 1 of 64
Latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Pics 2 (the swimming pool) and 3, and the bedroom look like some of the scenes in Wolf of Wall Street.

Message 41 of 64
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

Palace of Versailles ?

Message 42 of 64
Latest reply

@boris1gary wrote:

@lind9650 wrote:

If the pictures belong to someone elses house than what I have been told, my apologies. I will have to find the right photos of Robert Mugabes home.

Erica

Erica, don't believe just any old rubbish. If your interested in President Mugabe and Zimbabwe, here is a link that I recommend. Woman Happy

http://www.lalkar.org/issues/contents/jul2008/zim.php

Thank you very much, boris.

What a lot to read, but very interesting. Only way to learn about the real conditions of another country is to read a lot and find the true reports.

Anyhow, those pictures of this opulent and disgustingly obscene palace has really stirred some interest. Would be fun if anyone can find the real owner.

Like Spot said, furniture and decor look Rocoko French, and even replicas of the furniture would cost a pretty penny, but the outside palms etc. look Arabian or Egyptian more than Indian Bollywood.

Well, this will be my Easter Egg hunt.

Erica 😉

Message 43 of 64
Latest reply

No,the Palace at Versailles and the grounds are massive.This looks llke a granny flat in comparison.Although the furniture etc looks authentic to me, I get the impression that the whole thing looks a little faux.That's why I thought it might have.been built by a wealthy shiek who happens to be a Francophile

Message 44 of 64
Latest reply

Quite right. The French have better  taste and  wouldnt be caught dead in  that nightmare Robot Mad

Message 45 of 64
Latest reply

That should be sheik by the way,not shiek
😉
Message 46 of 64
Latest reply

Shriek works for me 😮

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 47 of 64
Latest reply

@boris1gary wrote:

@lind9650 wrote:

If the pictures belong to someone elses house than what I have been told, my apologies. I will have to find the right photos of Robert Mugabes home.

Erica

Erica, don't believe just any old rubbish. If your interested in President Mugabe and Zimbabwe, here is a link that I recommend. Woman Happy

the imperialist propaganda machine,

the imperialist campaign of vilification

the imperialist lie machine

imperialist misinformation agencies

he and his imperialist masters 

this barrage of imperialist lies

imperialism, led by the US,

the colonial office of imperialism 

The favourite black parson of imperialism, Desmond Tutu

This article is as full of vitriolic rhetoric rhetoric and meaningless political blatherskite.

Message 48 of 64
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

@boris1gary wrote:

@lind9650 wrote:

Erica

the imperialist propaganda machine,

the imperialist campaign of vilification

the imperialist lie machine

imperialist misinformation agencies

he and his imperialist masters 

this barrage of imperialist lies

imperialism, led by the US,

the colonial office of imperialism 

The favourite black parson of imperialism, Desmond Tutu

This article is as full of vitriolic rhetoric rhetoric and meaningless political blatherskite.

Maybe you should read some more from Lalkar and do some research to back your post up as do the writers of Lalkar, which I have been reading for many years. The editor of Lalkar has also published many books and backs up his knowledge with facts and first hand knowledge where applicable.

Message 49 of 64
Latest reply

sheele, I also didn't c&p it but provided a link with a recommendation to erica to read it if she was interested. I find your reply offensive and rather baseless.

Message 50 of 64
Latest reply