art thread?

Hi folks. I've just bought a box of coloured pencils, and will be working on my first drawing soon. I'll post the completed work here. Would love people to post their art here for us to see. Doesn't matter what type of art - drawing, painting, photos/photo manipulation, cake decorating, quilting, poetry, origami, whatever. Let's have some fun and show our creativity. ๐Ÿ™‚

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff349/pluckaduck2/Image0062small_zps2c36aa27.jpg

Message 1 of 1,520
Latest reply
1,519 REPLIES 1,519

art thread?

Oh, and if someone could show me how to post a picture from photobucket to here - a full sized picture, not a little business card sized picture attachment that seems to be the only way this forum will allow - I'd appreciate it. I've seen people post full sized pictures here, so there must be a way to do it. 

Message 2 of 1,520
Latest reply

art thread?

Message 3 of 1,520
Latest reply

art thread?

Ooops, sorry, I don't know where the text went .. that's a bag I made recently for my friend in Michigan USA who loves anything to do with Australia .. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 1,520
Latest reply

art thread?

Moonlight, I could see the pencils when I clicked on the link ... 

Nice Tas ๐Ÿ™‚

Does jewellery making fit in here?  

Message 5 of 1,520
Latest reply

art thread?

Message 6 of 1,520
Latest reply

art thread?

This is "Nodding Bear", made from a faux fur coat that a friend didn't know what to do with other than throw it away, so I suggested I make a bear for her.  It's called "Nodding Bear" because the head just would not go on right, the joint somehow went wrong and wouldn't come back out again making the head nod all over the place but she loves it just the same  ...  :^O

Message 7 of 1,520
Latest reply

art thread?

Does jewellery making fit in here?  

Sure it does. In fact, here are some jewellery I made for my sister in law.

Message 8 of 1,520
Latest reply

art thread?

Thanks Katy, looking forward to seeing your jewellery xx

Message 9 of 1,520
Latest reply

art thread?

That's beautiful moonlight, gorgeous beads.  Have never done beading myself, not quite my forte, but love the work others do.

Message 10 of 1,520
Latest reply