Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Labor on the rocks: 44 to 56

The Coalition will be hoping Labor doesn’t now stampede to Kevin Rudd after tonight’s disastrous Nielsen Poll: Labor’s support, which had climbed into the mid-30s, has now collapsed, plunging it back towards landslide-losing territory were an electio...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 3GS 32GB questions

I have been offered one for $150 but have never used one. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to copy mp3s from my pc to the phone and use them as ringtones? And can I then set specific songs to use as a ringtone for a specific person? Does anyone h...

What do you consider swearing?

For me, there is no question that the words that start with F, C and even the S word are swearing. I never use the C word but i will admit to very occasionally using the other two. I dont count the female dog word as a swear word, but, i would not al...

How do I download my books onto my IPad

I have just finished my book and want to start another but I have forgotten how to download them onto my iPad. Hubby knows but I keep forgetting and every time I have to ask he goes on and on about having to tell me again. So I hope one of you can te...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Capitalism

An economic system based on the private ownership of capital goods and the private ownership of the means of production. The aim of which is to create those goods and services for wealth generation within the free market. Is this economic model under...

Senate Voting

Can someone explain to me how the voting system works. Here in the ACT we only have 2 seats. We always end up with 1 Labour and 1 Liberal. The year there is a problem with the preselections for the Libs. We need to know if the sitting member is place...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My gorgeous kiwi pirate

has officially left for other shores..... It's been the most bittersweet weekend for me....I'm going to miss him terribly I can honestly say he has been the most amazing person that has ever come into my life....gorgeous, sexy, honourable and above a...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

For The Cat Lovers - 11 Cats Wth Anger-Management Issues

Finally, definitive proof that cats are miserable jerks. (How mean, not true X-() lol. Take Mondayitis, PMS and bad manners and combine it with a little attitude problem and you have 11 really rude felines who want nothing to do with you.Lesson: No g...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful