Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Subway Pulls 'Sexist' Ad After Backlash

Fast food chain Subway has pulled its Halloween ad from its official YouTube channel after it was branded "sexist".The US purveyors of lengthy sandwiches produced an ad that encouraged women to eat Subway sandwiches in order to look good in "sexy" Ha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

He bought a Jeep

Thanks Icy, this was also on your link the neighbours might be too busy pushing the jeep to mow the lawns... http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/10/04/20/17/frustrated-jeep-owner-invites-100-people-to-trash-his-lemon Frustrated Jeep owner invites 1...

well, I'll be buttered on both sides

thought I had posted something before? Must have dreamt it. Anyway, our fridge-freezer died. Couldn't find one to fit the hole where the old one came out. They are either too wide or too tall. Ended up buying one that fits width-ways but is too tall ...

News is bad for you – and giving up reading it will make you happier

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/apr/12/news-is-bad-rolf-dobelli News is irrelevant. Out of the approximately 10,000 news stories you have read in the last 12 months, name one that – because you consumed it – allowed you to make a better decisio...

State of the art first aid

Work Place Health and Safety at it's finest Was helping out today and dropped something. Bled like a stuck pig. Nothing like tissue and strapping to stop the flow, and of course I have my steel caps on

004.JPG

Resolved! What are my chances....

probably buckleys to none, but here is my gripe anyway. I have been renting an apartment (total 8 apartments, 3 level high rise) for 18 months...for the first 15 months my power bills were coming in at around $385.00 a quarter......just me, I work fu...

Resolved! Four day music theme is CAR

The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen theme.Preferably in the lyrics - long as the song or track is in context with the chosen theme.The title of the song/artist to be post...