masterchef the professionals

Who will be watching? Started seeing ads for it on TV, but can't find any info about when it will start.

Message 1 of 120
Latest reply
119 REPLIES 119

I probably will.. IT will be interesting to see professional chefs competing... 

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 2 of 120
Latest reply

I have seen the adds for it, dont know when it is on.

Depends what else is on at the same time.

Message 3 of 120
Latest reply

j*oono
Community Member

I will most likely watch it.  I don't think 10 have announced when it will air.

It annoys me quite a bit that channel 10 will start a regular ad campaign for their shows a month or two before they are ready to air them.

Joono
Message 4 of 120
Latest reply

No.. that chef they have to be the new head chef is a liar... he is so obnoxious.. I can't stand the ads, I actually turn the channel when they come on.. 

Message 5 of 120
Latest reply

Just saw another ad - it starts on 20th Jan.

I felt the last series of MC was drawn out for a few weeks too long(spent too much time focusing on the top 24, instead of the top 12), and that gave me serious MC fatigue, resulting in me skipping MC All Stars altogether.

I'll see how MC TP goes - the ads do make it look really good.

Message 6 of 120
Latest reply

I'm glad I hardly watch TV.

TCT
Message 7 of 120
Latest reply

No.. that chef they have to be the new head chef is a liar... he is so obnoxious.. I can't stand the ads, I actually turn the channel when they come on.. 

Yep, he is so far up himself....  Dont get how those sort are seen as imtimidating.

At the end of the adds, it says the series starts on the 20th Jan.

I will be watching, love the series.  Hope they dont all say, "produce", beautiful", etc in every sentence like the contestants last year.

Message 8 of 120
Latest reply

I will most likely watch it.  I don't think 10 have announced when it will air.

It annoys me quite a bit that channel 10 will start a regular ad campaign for their shows a month or two before they are ready to air them.

Me too.. Then by the time the show starts, you're so sick of seeing the ads that you can't recall the date that it screens and miss the whole season because you tune out when the ads come on. 

I did that with Once Upon a Time

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 9 of 120
Latest reply

I will be watching. I love to watch people create new recipes off the top of their heads.

If you miss any episodes you can probably watch them on Channel 11 on Sundays. Last time they showed the whole week's worth in one day.

Message 10 of 120
Latest reply