my cat just reminded me...

caption-by-kitty-wor-happy-caturday-go-forth-and-dolotsof-8680928.png

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

And here is Rosie giving me her 'i'm not ready to come out yet' look.

001.JPG

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Not getting outa bed and I'm not listening....................

image host
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

wesworf.jpg

Wesley and Worf firmly believe that Saturday is a sleeping only day!

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Enzso says  "Caturday went that way"

150793907989559.jpg

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

IMG_6090.PNG

๐Ÿ™‚

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

8949dfbc67f6b3d34c415a635734040a.jpg

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

tombili-cat.jpg

โ€˜Tombiliโ€™, a rotund cat beloved by Istanbulโ€™s Ziverbey neighbourhood, has been commemorated by the city authorities after local demand for a tribute to his memory. 

Tombili - a Turkish word often used for chubby pets - was known by residents of Ziverbey, part of the district of Kadฤฑkรถy, for his nonchalant demeanour towards people who wanted to play with him. The cat became world famous earlier this year after a photo of him reclining in one of his favourite spots on the pavement was shared thousands of times on social media.

Many users edited the image with jokey captions or Photoshopped glasses of alcohol or other vices in front of him. 

The cat found fame late in life, dying in August after a mystery month-long illness, Hurriyet News reported his owners as saying.

Flyers around the neighbourhood mourning his loss reading, โ€œYou will live on in our hearts, mascot of our streetโ€ appeared before the idea for a more permanent tribute took hold. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/tombili-istanbul-cat-and-worldwide-meme-honoured...

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Image result for relaxed cat meme

โ€œMy cat made friends with a chipmunk,โ€ reads the title of _GoldGuy_โ€™s photo series documenting the unbearably cute encounter. At first, the chipmunk looked understandably intimidated, so the cat lay down to show that it meant no harm and the wee rodent approached it.

The chipmunk soon understood that the kitty wants to be friends, too, so it climbed on its back and happily shuffled in the fluff and a new cuddly friendship was born.

https://www.boredpanda.com/cat-chipmunk-friends-sleeping/

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

929d42b71b4f2105ec893f1b96d148a6--mbti-funny-fani.jpg

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply