nice little warm and fuzzy

My 17yr  blind poodle had a which way do I go moment. I started to get up to go and help her when my man cat Charm went over to her, turned her around and guided her out to go pee

I had a visitor at the time and she was gobsmacked.

tell us your furbaby warm fuzzy

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Awww, sweet Charm...

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

j*oono
Community Member

That's really lovely Channys mum.  I have the opposite here.  

I have a very old and totally blind cat and a young dog who is ordinarily a bit of a galloping galooper, but he is so gentle with her.

It's amazing how they know when to be nice and gentle and stand out of her way when she is trying to find her way around.

Joono
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

j*oono- love that 'galloping galooper' ! 

What breed is he?

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Bengals are smart cats. Its refreshing to hear of their intelligence being used for good instead of evil. Woman Very Happy

Naughty Willow waited in the shadows while Tzar [who's going blind due to a genetic condition] walked past. She swiped him, he didn't see, so he swiped the nearest cat, who had been sitting there, minding her own business. Willow also shuts the dog in my bedroom. Evil.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Cinders is my plotter of evil. Cat Tongue

Mind you there is no disrespecting Honey

I have just moved house and with the support of each other they have all settled in nicely

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

I had a Himalayan named "Killer" who was pretty much a wuss.  One night he encountered a feline visitor in the back yard, and was getting a sound thrashing, when Andy, our Cocker launched himself through the screen doot, bull-rushed the intruder, and sent him packing.

Mr. K sauntered back into the house, sat down and proceeded to wash himself.........Andy returned and gave him a helping  tongue........

k

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

A few years ago when Charm and Cinders were new arrivals, Charm attacked my mog really viciously.

Honey raced over and sat on Charm so that the other cat could get away.

They have been besties ever since lot

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Loving these stories.      Heart

My little Chi started flirting with a Wolfhound in the park this morning.  She came up to his ankles.  The Wolfie didn't know

what to do with her. 

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Youcan, my dog is a Labrador and they can be quite silly and mischievous when they are young.  They are puppies until they are about 5 years old I think.  At least that's what I keep telling myself.  Maybe he is just hopelessly untrained 😄

Joono
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply