"What Doctors Don't Tell You"

What Doctors Don’t Tell You magazine pulled from supermarket shelves

A magazine spouting “complimentary therapies and alternative medicines” and telling readers how to protect themselves from 5G has been yanked from Coles and Woolworths shelves nationwide.

The decision on the April-May 2020 edition of What Doctors Don’t Tell You was made on Tuesday afternoon after Sydney 2GB radio host Ben Fordham expressed outrage at it being stocked in Australia’s two biggest supermarkets.

He said the publication was “filled with dangerous misinformation”, “dodgy medical advice” and “full of all the usual conspiracy theories”.

The front cover of the edition shared by Fordham hints at articles on healing spines without surgery, healing diabetes and “healing your heart after a heart attack”.

“Protect yourself from Wi-Fi and 5G, a step-by-step guide to staying safe,” another headline states.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/what-doctors-dont-tell-you-magazine-pulled-from-supe...

There goes "Freedom of Speech"...

Message 1 of 110
Latest reply
109 REPLIES 109

@rogespeed wrote:

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

Icyfroth wrote: Well good for you....

Most ppl in more population-density areas don't bother...

Fact or assumption?

common sense

Or in other words, asumption.

I prefer assumption due to observation...

I prefer facts.

as long as one does not mistake facts for the truth as most accepted facts are distorted by unknown variables - even in the law " guilty beyond reasonable doubt (but there still may be grounds for doubt however unreasonable)   

How many times does it take to get through.

The law has nothing to do with 'truth '.

The Law is basically won by the best ' argument '.

Reasonable doubt - is reasonable doubt - doubt on the ' facts ' - given.

No ' variables '  - sheesh - another sock needed.

Message 101 of 110
Latest reply

The doubt refers to whether the evidence is fact, lies or assumption.

Reasonable doubt would be refusing to believe the assumptions.

Unreasonable doubt would be refusing to believe the facts. 

Message 102 of 110
Latest reply

The doubt refers to whether the evidence is fact, lies or assumption.

Wrong.

The Law does not doubt ' fact ' simply because ' fact ' leaves no doubt - PROOF.

Reasonable doubt would be refusing to believe the assumptions.

Wrong

Reasonable doubt - simply is the absence of enough PROOF.

Unreasonable doubt would be refusing to believe the facts. 

Wrong

There is no such thing as ' unreasonable doubt '.

Message 103 of 110
Latest reply

Re: "What Doctors Don't Tell You"
@lionrose.7 wrote:

in reply to icyfroth

LOL Icy for a person that says they believe in freedom of speech and call people sheep you certainly like to RAM your opinion hahaha

Not at all. I see icyfroth just standing on what she says.  The term sheep refers to people without thinking who go along with the official version of things.  They  do this without thinking outside the general accepped opinion or the version of fhe facts that's been dished out to them via the main stream media. In short, they don't  like to question things. If five of their peers nod their head in agreement, they will mirror that.

Naughty icyfroth has merely questioned something and looked further than what the mouth of some radio jock has shouted out and what main stream news has parroted. She has spoken out about this. Is that too naughty?

I hope for her sake that she never tries to apply for a news job on one main-stream news channels.

She'd  be sacked within the week for not parroting the script handed to her.

An example of naughty news reporters here

Spoiler

Fox Reporters Steve Wilson and Jane Akre Are Fired For Refusing To Lie About Monsanto's Cancer-Causing Growth Hormone Posilac

http://parentadvocates.org/nicecontent/dsp_printable.cfm?articleID=7724

Very naughty of them. Very naughty of icyfroth too. How dare they go against the grain!

Naughty ...  naughty ... naughty.

Very naughty! Smiley LOL

Message 104 of 110
Latest reply

😇
Message 105 of 110
Latest reply

Smiley kissing ass emoticon (Funny Emoticons set)

Message 106 of 110
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

@rogespeed wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

Icyfroth wrote: Well good for you....

Most ppl in more population-density areas don't bother...

Fact or assumption?

common sense

Or in other words, asumption.

I prefer assumption due to observation...

I prefer facts.

as long as one does not mistake facts for the truth as most accepted facts are distorted by unknown variables - even in the law " guilty beyond reasonable doubt (but there still may be grounds for doubt however unreasonable)   

How many times does it take to get through.

The law has nothing to do with 'truth '.

The Law is basically won by the best ' argument '.

Reasonable doubt - is reasonable doubt - doubt on the ' facts ' - given.

No ' variables '  - sheesh - another sock needed.

keep your pants on - my example in context was that even for accepted truths , there is still the possibility of variables , that if known would influence the currently defined truth 

Message 107 of 110
Latest reply

@rogespeed wrote:

China ? under control , like flood victims after the flood -  i ordered a item from China at the start of the awareness of covid - still took twice as long to get delivered here ( 2 months) , ordered 2 items late feb , still waiting ... tracking ends at 1stage in China , you can determine what you will ( As a contrast items from America within 2 weeks even now) 

Yes, China has the C19 under control = the outbreak is under control, any new infections are isolated.  No C19 death in weeks.  Last outbreak originated from a student returning from New York.  That does not mean that their economy is functioning normally. And do not forget that parcel delivery does not just depend on the country of origin, but on AP and they are flat out; I have a parcel that arrived in Melbourne week ago and sits somewhere in a warehouse waiting to be delivered. 

The USA has not implemented drastic measures, except in the handful of worst hit places.  As a result they have 1,124,676 confirmed infected, 65,510 confirmed dead (not counting those who die at home); 1,654 died in the last 24 hour. 

Message 108 of 110
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

A magazine spouting “complimentary therapies and alternative medicines” and telling readers how to protect themselves from 5G has been yanked from Coles and Woolworths shelves nationwide.

The decision on the April-May 2020 edition of What Doctors Don’t Tell You was made on Tuesday afternoon after Sydney 2GB radio host Ben Fordham expressed outrage at it being stocked in Australia’s two biggest supermarkets.

He said the publication was “filled with dangerous misinformation”, “dodgy medical advice” and “full of all the usual conspiracy theories”.

The front cover of the edition shared by Fordham hints at articles on healing spines without surgery, healing diabetes and “healing your heart after a heart attack”.

“Protect yourself from Wi-Fi and 5G, a step-by-step guide to staying safe,” another headline states.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/what-doctors-dont-tell-you-magazine-pulled-from-supe...

Why doesn't it surprise me that the guy who had this harmless magazine (that was full of  helpful iinfo) pulled from the shelf  is replacing Jones?

Ben Fordham did work experience for Alan Jones. Soon, he'll replace him

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/tv-and-radio/ben-fordham-did-work-experience-for-alan-jones-soon-he-l...

A Timeline

https://www.monsterchildren.com/a-timeline-of-alan-jones-bigotry/

Different in some ways but very similar in others.

Message 109 of 110
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the alertness and solid values held by the above poster, I got to know more about this magazine which I think I only previously had fleeting knowledge about. I rushed out and bought a copy from my local newsagent as it had been taken off the shelves in the two mentioned supermarkets. There was little or no content in the magazine that was indicative of being what a seemingly mini gestapo wannabe radio jock had portrayed to demonize the mag.  Anyway, that particular issue I bought was brimful of helpful and interesting info. I enjoyed reading it and there's still a few articles I will read even at this date.

Since then the newsagent has had the copies snapped up before I had a chance to get more. Now it seems that the mag is no longer carried by the agent even though they still stock similar informative publications. I asked them last week why they don't have it and I couldn't get an answer.  I could order it via subscription but like everything else, I like to quickly browse before I buy as my time is limited and I do want to spend my money where it benefits me most.  Often with natural medicine and treatments there is life saving benefit and there is proven fact  that they are effective. Sadly the mainstream media works not in our favour but someone else's much of the time.

Anyway, I'm quite annoyed that I have quick access to good info hindered because of some mouthpiece and his agenda.

Not right!

Message 110 of 110
Latest reply