rest in peace

Jim   Brown

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

rest in peace

I don't remember you, as I am relatively new, but welcome back indeed. I hope you were not driven away by bullies.

Like Springyzone, I don't watch TV much, so I don't recognize many names, but I will have a look at the movies you mention.

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

rest in peace

@arctoph_49 wrote:

I don't remember you, as I am relatively new, but welcome back indeed. I hope you were not driven away by bullies.

Like Springyzone, I don't watch TV much, so I don't recognize many names, but I will have a look at the movies you mention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the welcome back.

You'll enjoy most late 1960s and 1970s films with Jim Brown as the main star or co-star.  He was a great action actor.

I have seen many of his but some I haven't. Tick Tik Tick and The Slams are two I haven't. He acted with Christopher George in I Escaped from Devil's Island. That's a good actioner! I've seen both Slaughter films and they're quite good. They're from the "Blaxploitation" era.

Below, Brown is in

tick...tick...tick...

He plays an African American sherriff in a redneck town. I've heard that is good.

4channel_0-1693466203847.jpeg

He acted in a lot of films so there's a bit to choose from.

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

rest in peace

Thank you! I will have a look at the movies with Jim Brown. They sound very interesting.

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply