ttinline popup - how to block

Could someone please advise how to permanently block the ttinline popup that is invading my computer every time I go on ebay?

It's driving me insane. I have tried unsuccessfully many times to 'disable' the darn thing but to no avail.

Help please.

Di

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

I am on another computer at the moment and I have to say that after scanning/antivirising/antimalwaring, I think I have removed the evil critter. I installed the malwarebytes you suggest grumpy.cat and I do believe it worked.

Thank you so much for the link. I was getting desperate. I now have multiple anti-malware programs which will be given a good workover.

I am a happy little vegimite at the moment.

Thanks so much everyone.

Di

Message 21 of 31
Latest reply

Pimpy, it had a weird name which I searched for on my other computer and there was no sign of it, nor was there anything called

Enhance TronicAds.

I took everyone's response seriously.

DiWoman Happy

Message 22 of 31
Latest reply

Roserobin, it only happened when I opened ebay  - no other website I visited. Fortunately I can now browse to my little heart's content.

Must have been a evil gremlin.

Message 23 of 31
Latest reply

Pimpy, I didn't get to try system restore, I had removed it by the time I got down the list, it was on my list of things to do if I couldn't get rid of it.

Thanks again for your advice and suggestions, much appreciated.

Di

Message 24 of 31
Latest reply

MalwareBytes is the best program ever. And its free!

so many online prgrams will scan and say yep found it, but then they want money to remove it. Malware Bytes is a fair dinkum free program and I think everyone should have it.

The research I did suggested that program I mentioned but other sites also suggested other programs as the culprit.

I would love to know what your gremlin was called. It may help others.

Message 25 of 31
Latest reply

They always say you shouldn't rely on just one malware program, though I do believe malwarebytes is the best.
Message 26 of 31
Latest reply

I had the problem a couple of days ago and it was only on ebay, I jsut ran a scan then cleared cookies etc and it was gone.

But it does take up a lot of the monitor, the hide of them!

Message 27 of 31
Latest reply

I am having the same issues with TTinline.com. Only when on eBay, I am taking my computer to the computer repair store tomorrow and maybe the pro's can get rid of it for me.

Message 28 of 31
Latest reply

Hi purple-haze,

I got rid of it fortunately - there was a program in the control panel programmes and features and I think it was called "Jump something" anyway it had a red icon of sorts and when I uninstalled it, ttinline was gone.

Gosh, I do hope I have helped you because I do know how bluddy annoying it was.

Di

Message 29 of 31
Latest reply

Sorry H o d g e p o d g e 1 I meant to type your username here but ebay won't let me.

My reply was meant for you not purple haze.

Di

Message 30 of 31
Latest reply