want to have fun with us this summer

huonpyne
Community Member

have fun with us this summer ............join a fishing club

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

i would like to fish. i would like really fresh fish and the excitement when i catch something, but i can't kill it, and i am not sure if i could eat it if someone else killed it for me as i saw it alive and struggling.

also i would have a bad conscience cos it must feel horrible to be dragged on your lip through the water and then the gasping for water etc....

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

The fishing on CS is pretty good, sometimes you get to catch a real whopper.

Hours of entertainment 🙂

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I dont fish, I dont eat fish, I dont care if you laugh but I feel sorry for them and could not kill them.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

they are slimy little things, i won't laugh.

if i had known that prawns are nothing but eeewww water insects (i know they aren't but they look it) i wouldn't eat them.

i ate my first prawns peeled in a sauce, so i didn't know they were eeewww, and now that i know i can handle it as long as hubby peels them while i am somewhere else cos it would be silly to go eeewww on them now after i have eaten dozens of them.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

They are remotely related to spiders. YUK

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

hahahahaa @ the prawns

so you won't catch or kill fish but you'll eat bambi?? lmao.gif

We had freshly caught yellowbelly for tea last night. A neighbour gave it to us, all nicely filleted so I didn't have to do any of the slimy scaley gutting stuff

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

bambies are a pest not only here but also where they are native cos there aren't any wolves around anymore. they come into the garden and eat the beautiful tulip buds, the bark off your fruit trees, and everything you cherished in your garden.

also they taste really nice.

horses are a pest too and need to be eaten  Robot tongue

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

the worst thing about prawns are all those legs. i could peel them if someone else took the fuehler and the legs off. makes them look less like insects.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I dont eat Fishie, Bambie, Bunny, gone off Lambie, but do it Beefie LOL.

Many eat Veggies these days

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply