Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error message Mail,YouTube,etc.

If you are getting an error message when trying to access your Email,YouTube or other accounts then similar try the simple solution first. If you are like me you use a bookmark or another preset way to access the Email,YouTube, accounts,etc and if yo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Urgent Help Please Windows Live Email 11 Not Working Suddenly

Just got back from holiday and receiving this message on my Windows Live Email 11 Unable to send or receive messages for the '........' account. The connection to the server has failed.Server: 'pop..........net'Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0EP...

Regarding Product

Hi ,I am Prahlad Mainali.I bought ASUS F555Y from ebay about 4 months ago and my item number is 172305580035 and transaction id is 1587181790007.I though that the product would be brand new.But the laptop was refurnished. I was not aware of such thin...

Why My Money Refunded to eBay

Hi there, I want to know after seller refund money to me $33.99 and I only have $2.20 the rest $31.79 sent it to you on 9/12/2016 to undefined. Why PayPal sent it to you? I don't understand. Can you check it and send my money $31.79 back to me?Transa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Different free HDD space

Hi , I noted a strange operating condition recently whereby hdd free space was reported at about 40% via Windows explorer : C drive properties and yet noted during drive defrag as about 5% - with performance typical of very high system storage used s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some cool PC pics

Photos of some computers I thought were pretty cool. The only one I have is the Shuttle silver cube. The rest I just found and thought they were neat.

al.jpg am.jpg an.jpg ap.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Toshiba Satellite L850/0C9.

This is going to be my new laptop, unless anyone knows anything bad about it. The only problem I have is they are offering an extra 4g of RAM, I thought that would break the warranty.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Hate Windows 10

I purchased Lenovo laptop about 6 months ago, it has W10 loaded. My question for any computer guru's out there is: Can I downgrade W10 to an ealier Windows if the lap top came with W10 at time of purchase? If so, how to go about it in words a 5 year ...

Has anyone else had a bad experience dealing with the Chinese seller <Removed>

Back in April I purchased a low cost keyboard from this seller and, after it arrived about six weeks later, I discovered that several keys didn't work. In May I raised a 'Case' against this seller and they agreed to replace the keyboard by sending an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful