Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

issues with plus7

Can someone please explain that everytime i go to watch catch up tv on plus7 its keeps freezing no matter what browser im in, i do not have any problems with you tube or netflix. Thanking you all in advance.

Looking for recomendations.

Hi, I'm behind the times and out of the loop. My two desktops have been in storage since 2013. Now I have internet again. Now I'm facing the challenges of moving to both a newer operating system, and a newer, better more modern Computer. So many choi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Needing PMP advice pls

I'm wanting a Walkman device that both plays radio FM and AM, and downloads music. I don't have an ipod so don't know if that would do it, though I'd only use it for thatThere seem to be plenty around that DL music, plus have FM, but not AM as well.M...

windows 10

See this board isn't visited much but will give it a try. I have upgraded to Windows 10, all went well until I realised that I had been infected with the dreaded safesearch.net monster that takes over browsers and only allows them to open with the sa...

Warning on fraudulent Fitbit Scales

There is a scam going around on eBay where people's accounts are being hacked and the hacker is listing 'Fitbit Scales' for $99 or $100 AUD + free postage. The image they keep using is taken from "Comp Computers" who no longer sell on eBay. This imag...

Resolved! Google Chrome Help Please!!!!

I am running Microsoft 7 and Google Chrome. My problem is when l click and open the top r/h box to open the settings, l can find all my Bookmarks, but when l try and copy them to my usb stick or even to copy them to a folder in Documents, l cannot do...