CS:- Chuckle Store

As with all past inadvertent blooper post threads, the introductory post must be the classic contribution from our cheerful fishy lady, circa 2002:-

1stdolphinlady

"no expert here but is it possible to buy chicken & screw it to the posts of your fence a couple of feet off the ground then run it down into the ground a few inches & along the ground 1-2 feet.pile the dirt on top of it."

Still eye-watering Kylie.
Message 1 of 1,648
Latest reply
1,647 REPLIES 1,647

bigblueskyismine
Community Member
So lets just think about what sort of a character likes to have fun at the expense of those that possibly have challenges like dyslexia... or can't read off a computer screen all that well unless colours are inverted to a dark background and the text is white.

Lets see how funny things are when they become the target of ridicule.

Not all that funny is it.

Frankly, I think this thread is contrary to a lot of the supposed 'community values' and decency that should be afforded to all.

You never really know how it is or whats happening in another's life... but I sure do know what pedantic is.
Message 2 of 1,648
Latest reply

Kind of ironic when you made fun of Kilroy and his spelling when he is dyslexic......

And that's all I've got to say about that.
Message 3 of 1,648
Latest reply

" i can recommend a dvd recorder, there is nothing like them for recording dvd's"
Message 4 of 1,648
Latest reply

There is a way of doing it...i have done it a few times before.
But i haven't done it for nearly 1 year and i forgot how to do it"
Message 5 of 1,648
Latest reply

"Hey you three, your a fine pair,if ever i seen one!"
Message 6 of 1,648
Latest reply

I saw a funny one the other day but forgot to post it and now I have no idea where it came from so can't now.

Your not too bright

:^O
Message 7 of 1,648
Latest reply

"our fees MUST be pain in full by December"
Message 8 of 1,648
Latest reply

bigblueskyismine
Community Member
Thats cool... don't have to write to monman... he posted his phone number in the listing for that car he just sold on eBay.
Message 9 of 1,648
Latest reply

"it makes me sad that people think I am depressed"
Message 10 of 1,648
Latest reply