I am just looking at the answers you have provided to other clients through eBay Commerce Australia

As I too made a purchase on EBay believing the goods would be supplied by EziBuy as all items were the Sara brand which I know to be an EziBuy product - stupid me by the looks of it. Each response I have read to previous questions have been to say at the very least blunt and rude, not helpful but putting all blame on customers, perhaps like myself, who are in the older age bracket doing our best to navigate new technology and changes to EBay and threads, etc. 

you really need need to pick up your game if you are going to offer anything remotely regarded as customer service. Yours in disgust Cheryl XXXXXXX,  if you care to contact me please do so by ringing on my mobile XXXXXXXXXX [Mod edit: Please do not post personal details in public]. I am not anticipating receiving a call as you seem to hide behind emails and automated responses which can at times prove hopeless to solve a problem - perhaps this is your intent that we fade softly into the night.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)