I been cancelled refund fast I am tired of you people going down the line and taking my money refund

I’m trying my best not to cuss all I need is for you to stay away from my card one somebody uses it and share with everybody else put my money back now I don’t have no subscription with no body I have not received no package I saw some smarty when I sent a Western Union last week and you just gone make me join when I wrote on the email to cancel any membership I command you to return as fast as you fraudulent took my money without my authorization I don’t play about my money to the rich EVANGELIST  make me rich thrives I am so sick and tired of can’t use my my bank card without everybody using it not this time refund $200.00 and stop it now I already reported yall to the authorities we are waiting you want get out of this I promise you in the name of Jesus Christ Amen 🙏🏻🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hurry the hell up you done ran my pressure up 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Are you having a nice giggle? 

You’re clearly not a genuine poster with a genuine question (or genuine address). No need for me to say anything else.