eBay Plus

Hi there,

So yesterday, while making a purchase, the ebay plus logo showed up. Im hopeless at technology, so I guess I clicked yes. I didn't mean to sign up but I guess I did. I then went to another website to purchase something else only to find I had $3 left in my account. As I went through my bank transactions it turns out when I accidentally pressed agreed to join eBay Plus it took $49 out of my account. I then googled how to cancel the membership and within the next half hour I cancelled the membership. However, because I didn't buy anything with the eBay plus, can I please get my $49 back?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Maybe, doubtful but you can try

It is an awful lot of accidently clicking on things (as well as the rest of the process involved, and then waiting all this time to notice)

You need to contact ebay and explain, other members cannot do it for you

And don't just click on anything you see on the screen, next time it might be a scam you click on

You don't have to buy anything to have to pay the fees you agreed to when signing up to the free trial, clicking you had read and agreed to the t&c etc etc etc

I don't think there is much hope of the I don't know what I am doing as far as being a valid refund for having to pay the fees you owe

But you will want to make sure you REALLY did cancel (that whatever random thing you found on Google gave correct advise, it has been posted on the forum many, many times how to cancel) or you will keep being charged the fees you agreed to