if someone become a member on 25/07/12.. what does it mean feedbacks- not a registered user, id hist- no longer a registered ebay member

belinda7488
Community Member

i was interested in an item sent seller a msg asking for contact info. seller never replied bk to me throu ebay only my email account. Item is no longer listed but yet on 4 occassions today i have recieved emails the first 3 were like this.... X-(

I am currently away with my work so the local pick up is not possible. The car is already in the custody of the shipping company ready for delivery.Because it is a large transaction we will complete the deal only using an authorized eBay service. The payment will be handled by eBay and you will benefit of a 5 day inspection time period and the option to accept or reject the car on my expense. The payment will be sent to eBay's bank account, the funds will be placed on hold until you receive and inspect the car. In case you don't like the car (it is not our situation), you will return it back on my expense and you will receive a full refund from eBay. The payment will be released to me only after your approval...The shipping process is door to door so you won't need to pick it up from someplace else, you'll receive it at your home address.To move on with the sale please forward me your full name and complete shipping address and I will forward all our info to eBay.Thank you,

Last Msg had this added to it....This is how it works:
1. I will contact eBay and give them all the info about this sale.
2. They will confirm the deal and email us the forms and all the details.
3. I will send the car to your location and you will send the money to eBay.
4. After you inspect the car and decide to keep it, eBay will transfer the funds to my account.
The shipping process is door to door so you won't need to pick it up from someplace else, you'll receive it at your home address.
To move on with the sale please forward me your full name and complete shipping address and I will forward all our info to eBay.Thank you,..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

If the email addy they have is the one you have your ebay ID then ditch the address and get a new one to replace it with.

If you get any emails looking like they are from paypal make sure you do not click on any links in the emails.

Answers (0)