I would like to no about 1933 Ford Sports Coupe, I like to no the history of the 33 Sports Coupe

Hallo to all.

I would like to no about the 1933 Ford  Sports Coupe, I have same history but I like to no more about my body number 40-168.

A were the car was made.

B what it cost.

C How bort the car.

D any history about the car.

I have owned the sports coupe sins 1964 the first time it was rego was in 1971 till 1984 and start to rebuild it in 2005 and hope to have it rego in 2015.

THank you.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I would like to no about 1933 Ford Sports Coupe, I like to no the history of the 33 Sports Coupe

Firstly, is it a 3 window or 5 window coupe?

Its HELLO no hallo

its WHERE not were

WHO BOUGHT the car

its since not sins

and

its KNOW not no

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

If you're going to take the time to correct the OP's spelling errors, you could at least have the courtesy to answer his questions as well.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

you'd be better off to source info from a vintage ford club

youve had it for a long time

if its right hand drive possibly original aussie compliance, and if it had a flathead V8 that could be original too

Signatures suck.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Hi Ron , I have 1933 Sports Coupe body number 275 ,body was sad but totally unpicked and rebuilt ,

had a 34 5 window top fitted at a later date . production has utilized roadster rear quarters while the transition was taking place in the initial assembly . Now a a 34  , 5 window . Running a windsor 302 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

They asked the question in 2014

I doubt they are still waiting 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply