REMOVED eBay account are dodgy operators

I bought a radiator off them and within 5 minutes it was leaking from the core and it was not damaged while fitting it. I tried to do the right thing and send the radiator back with warranty card. He replied with no warranty will be provided. 

WARNING DONT BUY ANYTHING OFF THIS BUSINESS

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@jacko2204 wrote:

I bought a radiator off them and within 5 minutes it was leaking from the core and it was not damaged while fitting it. I tried to do the right thing and send the radiator back with warranty card. He replied with no warranty will be provided. 

Unfortunately jacko, You are not allowed to name & shame on here. The Mods will remove the ID shortly. 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Have you, opened a paypal or ebay guarantee claim?

Have a read here Jacko. This is the NSW office of fair trading website. You are entitled to warranty if the product does

not do what it was advertised to do. ie it needs to be of merchantable quality. 

http://www.findlaw.com.au/articles/4305/consumer-protection-laws-and-you-why-goods-have-to.aspx

NSW office of fair trading

http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/ftw/Consumers/Ways_to_shop/Online_shopping.page#Buying_from_an_onl...

Refunds and returns

The Australian Consumer Law applies in exactly the same way when buying online from Australian businesses, as when making a purchase by visiting a physical store.

For information about who is responsible for returning goods, see the information about Rejecting and returning goods on the Guarantees on goods page of the Fair Trading website.

Make sure you read the seller’s refund and return policies.

You might be offered a more generous policy than what is required under Australian Consumer Law.

http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/ftw/Consumers/Consumer_guarantees_warranties_and_refunds.page?

A national law guarantees your rights when you buy goods and services – including your rights to repairs, replacements

and refunds.

You have rights under these consumer guarantees even if you do not have a warranty or extended warranty.

Information on a range of topics can be found on the following pages:

Consumer guarantees
Warranties
Repairs, refunds and replacements
Compensation for damage and loss
Cancelling a service
Proof of transaction

Is your warranty documentation legal?

We are seeking your help to identify manufacturers and suppliers who are providing consumers with illegal warranty information or who are failing to honour consumer’s rights on warranties.

Go to our Warranty documentation feedback page for more information and to help us in this campaign.

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@horizon1907 wrote:

@jacko2204 wrote:

Unfortunately jacko, You are not allowed to name & shame on here. The Mods will remove the ID shortly. 

Honestly....are you a school teacher?

Your "help" when members name and shame an ebay seller only serves to highlight their forum etiquette indiscretion

to the mods.

Many of the shonky sellers deserve to be highlighted yet you expediate the removal of the user name by

helping the mods do their job which ultimately does SFA for the OP or their situation.

Many experienced posters, by stealth, name and shame buyers and sellers and the regulars run to their special lists.

Many experienced posters guide the inexperienced to use shonky buyers names in their reply to feedback so they can

find out the buyers name and benefit by manually blocking.

I am yet to see you pipe up on any of those threads with the prophetic advice that

"You are not allowed to name & shame on here"

.....why is that??

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/interesting-to-note-after-a-drought/m-p/1703938#U17...

So, why did none  of the scratched records/ parrots pipe up on this thread with a

"squawk squawk you cant name and shame polly wanna cracker?"

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply