Review product

A seller sold me a product which does not work and would not provide a refund. It was now 6 months ago. Can I still leave a review?
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Review product

Thanks so much for your help. I have started the dispute through PayPal, just in time. They assure me I will get my money back. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Review product

The time for feedback (which is for the seller and what I assume what you mean rather than a review )

Is there any reason you did not open an official eBay dispute and get your money back?

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Review product

Iโ€™m doing that now. But I donโ€™t know how to leave feedback. The seller has contacted me asking to leave 4 stars. I couldnโ€™t believe the gall.
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Review product

So what is the time for feedback?
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Review product

eBay have a time limit of 30 days (I assume after last estimated delivery date) for feedback, so a buyer needs to leave it within that timeframe 

Ignore the seller and their request for stars (even if it could be done)

If it was six months ago,it is far too late for a dispute through eBay. If you paid via PayPal, they give six months to do so, so hopefully it's 'not quite' six months

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Review product

Thanks so much for your help. I have started the dispute through PayPal, just in time. They assure me I will get my money back. Thanks!
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Review product

You actually have 60 days in eBay to leave feedback. (Not 30 days)

30 days from last estimated delivery date to open a case in eBay.

And 180 days in PayPal to open a case.

image host
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Review product

Thank you
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Review product

Apologies for the incorrect info re feedack time limit 

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Review product

@enigmabear wrote:

Apologies for the incorrect info re feedack time limit 

Kopes agrees with you - 30 days from last estimated delivery date to open a case in eBay.

I dunno where the 60 days comes from. If kopes could elucidate.....?

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply